Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Help to organize binder! in the Vacation Planning forums; Hey there! My next disney trip is a little less than 6 months away. But as a Disney addict I already started some pretty intense planning. Right now I have ...
    Disney4life is offline A-Ticket holder

Help to organize binder!

Hey there!
    My next disney trip is a little less than 6 months away. But as a Disney addict I already started some pretty intense planning. Right now I have a 3 ring binder that I've filled up with things I think I need for my Disney trip. And I also put sort of a journal in there to write down some memories. I was just wondering if anyone has some tips on making a really great binder planner or any sites I can go to to help me.
    Thanks,
    Emily

tiggerguy is online now one of the good guys
    to DWT.com

**Disney4life**.

Hope you will find your time here to be fun and exciting!

I moved your querie to where you will get it answered more quickly
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Welcome to the boards!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Hey you stole my name

Lol

Sorry about that. I was amazed someone hadn't already had this name when I registered.
    Emily

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I'd separate it in to sections if it were me-such as, accomodations, must sees, parks, must do attractions, etc....

Or, if you are a day by day planner, plan your trip for each day: Such as: Day One , Magic Kingdom, with Priority seating info, etc...

Happy planning!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Thanks

Thank you for the advice!
    Emily

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    No problem. Also, I photocopy my PS and Conf. #'s on a smaller wallet sized sheet of paper, so I have my restaurant times and info, and also get the park hours, parades, etc. and do the same, that way I have it in my planner binder and then a "portable" one for the times while I am at the parks.
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Thats a good idea too. My binder is getting really full of stuff. I can't make up my mind if I should do a day by day plan. Its really fun doing it but once I get to Disney its like "Forget it I'll just do whatever I want. " lol My binder right now is seperated into "before we go" "before the parks" "At the parks" "resort info" and "tips" my tips section is really low so I'm looking right now for some cool ones and can't find any tips I don't already know. Maybe you can help with that?
    Emily