Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Traveling and using 417 in the Vacation Planning forums; I was curious....we will be coming to wdw from Ohio in April. A lot of people say use 417 just after you get on i4 instead of using i4 all ...
    disneyfire is offline A-Ticket holder

Traveling and using 417

I was curious....we will be coming to wdw from Ohio in April. A lot of people say use 417 just after you get on i4 instead of using i4 all the way to Disney. Is 417 really a better router is is a long long way around. We usually fly but rates are insane so we will be driving this trip.
    Of course well be on 95 before 4 but a lot of folks seem to be using 417 which I know goes straight to wdw
    Last edited by disneyfire; 11-10-2012 at 03:49 PM.

froland_04-08 is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Traveling and using 417

I-4 is a more direct route, and it isnt tolled. Its about the same timewise, just no tolls. Also there is a direct exit off of I-4 to get to DTD, which that road itself leads to Epcot, and theres another "Disney Highway" in there connected to it that leads to the TTC as well. I usually take the exit off of 4 just west of the DTD area, leads to pretty much all resort areas.
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......