Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Dining recommendations for Disneyland in the Vacation Planning forums; I am going in early January for 5 days. I am super excited. I currently have reservations for Steakhouse 55, The Carthay Circle Restaurant, and Napa Rose. Any other ideas? ...
    bennygreen79 is offline A-Ticket holder

Dining recommendations for Disneyland

I am going in early January for 5 days. I am super excited. I currently have reservations for Steakhouse 55, The Carthay Circle Restaurant, and Napa Rose. Any other ideas? I don't have anything for the night I get there or the day I leave. I was thinking maybe about something at Downtown Disney. I have some food allergies, so some restaurants that I have dined at in the past don't always agree with me or are limited in options (Blue Bayou and Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen) come to mind.
    I'm in Sigma Nu
    I study at the Cornell University School of Hotel Administration
    I play Sprint Football (172 pound weight limit tackle football)
    Loved Disney all 19 years of my life so far!

Loren is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Dining recommendations for Disneyland

Quote Originally Posted by bennygreen79 View Post
    I am going in early January for 5 days. I am super excited. I currently have reservations for Steakhouse 55, The Carthay Circle Restaurant, and Napa Rose. Any other ideas? I don't have anything for the night I get there or the day I leave. I was thinking maybe about something at Downtown Disney. I have some food allergies, so some restaurants that I have dined at in the past don't always agree with me or are limited in options (Blue Bayou and Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen) come to mind.
    My wife and I really enjoyed Goofy's Kitchen, but I am kind of picky so buffet style dining is perfect for me and she will never pass up a chance for character dining! You are too young for Trader Sam's or I would point you there, hmm... I have eaten at a few places in Downtown Disney but nothig sticks out for me. For the day you leave you could go for the breakfast at the Storytellers Cafe ( I have never been but I hear good things). Have fun!