Luxury WDW... from the author herself!
I am pleased to welcome Cara Goldsbury, author of The Luxury Guide to Walt Disney World: How to Get the Most Out of the Best Disney Has to Offer to our community. :grouphug:
She is a former travel agent and agency owner who has traveled extensively throughout the world. She is a Disney aficionado who has spent many vacations at the most magical place on earth, and has put together a guide chock-full of insider tips and suggestions to make your next visit to Walt Disney World the best ever. It explains how to get the most out of the best Disney has to offer. Whether you are a novice to the park or a repeat customer, she shows you how, with proper preparation, even the most discriminating traveler can plan a rewarding trip. In her book, you'll learn:
Look for articles from her in the Mouse M.A.P. section of main site, as well as posts in the forums.
- What time of year you should go for the best weather and the least amount of crowds
- How long you should stay to get the most out of your visit
- What accommodations offer the best for the money
- Where you can buy the neatest souvenirs and the most sophisticated designer duds
- Where to sample the most creative cuisine
- And much, much more!
His first article, 10 Best Children’s Activities at Walt Disney World, can be found in our main site by clicking on the link above.
Cara is known as "Luxury Disney" here in the forums, so be sure to say Hi :wave: and chat with the author!