Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss First time to WDW in May 2014 in the Vacation Planning forums; Hi all, My husband and I are going to Florida as part of our honeymoon from 20-27 May 2014. This is his first overseas trip and our first trip to ...
    Eleni is offline A-Ticket holder

First time to WDW in May 2014

Hi all,

My husband and I are going to Florida as part of our honeymoon from 20-27 May 2014. This is his first overseas trip and our first trip to the United States. I want to do all the parks, minus the water parks, and was wondering the best way to do this, where do I book tickets (direct through Disney, or MEI/Mouse Fan Travel).

I am getting excited now, we have booked all our airfares and accommodation for our month-long trip and I want to see and do as much as I can before we have bambinos.

Any advice is much appreciated!

Eleni

ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.

Re: First time to WDW in May 2014

Use Mouse Fan Travel. They can handle every aspect of your trip from coordinating your flight with Magical Express to get you to your resort, provided you are staying on property of course, to making your Disney Dining reservations. I recommend Coleen. I'm starting to sound like a stuck record or a commercial but tell her David from Middletown, Ohio recommended her. I'm hoping for mondo referral gifts!

Csmith041177 is offline B-Ticket Holder

Re: First time to WDW in May 2014

Agree on Mouse Fan Travel...they are great and take a lot of the logistical worries off of your plate. My advice would be plan, plan, plan. And I mean that in a good way. Enjoy the planning, get a Passporter and/or Unoffoicial Guide. Visit these forums as well as Disboards, WDW Magic and plenty of others. Enjoy the process. Planning is one of my favorite parts!