Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss disney or travel company in the Vacation Planning forums; we are working on making the arrangements for our trip, but wedont know if we should call disney directly at the 407-wdisney line or use one of the online discount ...
    judycats is offline D-Ticket Holder

disney or travel company

we are working on making the arrangements for our trip, but wedont know if we should call disney directly at the 407-wdisney line or use one of the online discount companies.

what do you think? will we save money? which are reputable ones to use? (someone said mousesavers, dreams unlimited and mouseforless are all good). which of those is the best if any? is it really cheaper than going through disney itself?

thanks for your help!

Luxury Disney is offline Moderator
    My husband and I divide our time between Port Aransas, Texas, and Crested Butte, Colorado
    If I were you I would shop around. Call the Disney reservation line and ask for the very best price including room only rates as well as a package (check mousesavers.com for the latest discount codes if any). Then get a rate from one of the online companies such as Mouse Ears Vacations, OLP Travel, or The Mouse for Less.

If you are planning on staying at one of the deluxe resorts, be sure to check an annual pass rate. Only one person in your party needs to buy an annual pass and it could save you hundreds of dollars in resort costs.

Hope this helps.
    Cara Goldsbury
    Author of "The Luxury Guide to Walt Disney World"
    info@luxurydisneyguide.com
    www.luxurydisneyguide.com

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    If you are a member of AAA there are some really good discounts - worth getting the membeship - we saved quite a bit - but next year we are going with the annual pass - the discounts are great!