Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Leaving Soon... in the Vacation Planning forums; It sounds like you have a great trip planned. All I would add is childrens tylenol for fever and pain.We got caught without it once and paid a premium to ...
    MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    It sounds like you have a great trip planned.

All I would add is childrens tylenol for fever and pain.We got caught without it once and paid a premium to get some.

Have a wonderful time, can't wait to hear all about it.

~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Wow, sounds like an AWESOME trip!!!

I would say, make sure you have hats and sunglasses for all (the sun can give everyone a headache while looking around in the parks)

At least one good pair of comfy shoes, plenty of snack and drink items for all (water bottles, juice boxes, individual snacks, etc...but you can also buy it there if you want)

I bring some notebooks for the kids to scribble on if they get bored waiting in lines or in restaurants, planes, etc. I buy them a couple of new ones for the trips for something new.

cameras, and I like to get each of my kids a disposable camera. They LOVE it and the pictures are pretty interesting!

And don't forget to pack everyone's sense of humor and plenty of smiles!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12