Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Port Orleans Riverside in the Vacation Planning forums; C'mon, everybody now.... It's a small world AFTER AAAAALLLLLL"....... haha Thanks for finding the trip report for me, in case the OP is curious....
    DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    C'mon, everybody now.... It's a small world AFTER AAAAALLLLLL".......

haha Thanks for finding the trip report for me, in case the OP is curious.
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    The Port Orleans Riverside IS b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l! I LOVED it when we stayed there for my birthday! Our room was REALLY cute! If it's a nice sunny day, take the kids out in one of those four people bikes! They are are GREAT thing for a day at the hotel, also, if you want to go to downtown disney, DON'T take the bus. Take the boat, it's the prettiest at night. Plus you get to see everything, like(I dunno if they are still there but, we saw the cabins) It's really cool, OH and you gotta go to the French Quarter pool! IT'S AWESOME! They were redo-ing it when I was there, but it's cool, trust me!
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12