Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Booking Vacations in the Vacation Planning forums; anyone have opinions on booking their trips to the world through travel agents like the magic for less travel or any of the many others? what are the pros and ...
    figment'smoose is offline E-Ticket Holder

Booking Vacations

anyone have opinions on booking their trips to the world through travel agents like the magic for less travel or any of the many others?

what are the pros and cons of booking this way as oposed to booking through Disney directly?

Any suggestions?

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Figment,

Having booked both ways, through TAs and through WDTC and WDWCRO.

While I have usually recommened going through WDW, I think that going through a TA like The Magic For Less Travel.

Not only will they work to get you the lowest possible fare, but they will also monitor princing and discounts as your vacation approaches, and will try and get you a lower rate if available. Also, they often time have specials and promotions, in which they might give you a little something extra with your package, such as what they call a "Pixie Dust package", which includes a subscription to TourGuideMike's Automated Vacation Planner, a water bottle caddy, a neck wallet, a special Disney trading pin and some other Disney surprises.

So you really get the best of both worlds using a TA like TMFL.

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    I used Small World Vacations for my trip this past February and they were great! They made all my Priority Seatings for me, so I wouldn't have to call each day when the time came for each day of my trip.

She also kept an eye out for further discounts.
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

flutter is offline Moderator
    I always book thru my friend Laurie, she does a great job for me watching prices, booking meals etc.

http://dreamvacations.vacationport.net/hotel/

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    I always book through AAA using the same agent because she keeps and eye out for good deals and upcoming specials

petehols is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hi

I usually use www.lastminutevillaholiday.co.uk for my vacation villa to florida. I find them to be on the ball and their customer service is second to none.

Hope this helps

Pete

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Check out the special deal currently being offered by The Magic For Less here: http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...ead.php?t=4707
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42