Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Question about Christmas Parade Taping in the Vacation Planning forums; Hi. I don't know if I'm posting this in the right place or not since I'm fairly new to these boards. I've got my next trip booked to the World ...
    Mystic is offline A-Ticket holder

Question about Christmas Parade Taping

Hi. I don't know if I'm posting this in the right place or not since I'm fairly new to these boards. I've got my next trip booked to the World so that I'm arriving Nov 29, 2006 and checking out Dec 6, 2006. I know that this years Christmas parade taping was the first weekend in December, which is when I'm planning to head down next year. We always go to MK on the Saturday because the park is open late. My question is though, can I still go to MK on the Saturday if they are taping the parade even though I don't want to be in the taping? I'm staying on property at the Wilderness Lodge if that makes a difference.
    Going back to the World November 29, 2006

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Yes, you can still go to the MK, but expect there to be extra crowds and also to have sections blocked off for the taping, especially on Main Street and around the Castle.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Mystic is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks. I figured most of Main Street would be blocked off as would parts of the Castle. I was just concerned about being allowed into the park that day.
    Going back to the World November 29, 2006