Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss wheelchairs in lines? in the Vacation Planning forums; We are going to WDW in feb. and my mother needs a wheelchair to get around. She can walk a little but because of her body she can not stand ...
    lela12982 is offline A-Ticket holder

wheelchairs in lines?

We are going to WDW in feb. and my mother needs a wheelchair to get around. She can walk a little but because of her body she can not stand or walk too much. I read on the disney site that wheelchairs have to wait in the normal lines. IS this true? Because of her problems she can not sit nor stand too long, so we are worried about lines. If anyone knows or has seen people in lines or anyhting please let me know!!

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    I answered your post in the Special Needs forum.
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

hysterogenic is offline A-Ticket holder
    My younger brother had muscular dystrophy and when we went to disneyworld he used the chair part time, he could still stand alittle, but the wheelchair accesible entry is the exit, so you will always go the exits, you might have to wait a little there before you get on the ride but there will be no long lines for you. Hope this helped. I have personal experience.
    Life is so much better when you want it to be.

WDW-1995,2001, Sept 2006