Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Epcot - Goofy Guide for kids in the Vacation Planning forums; Epcot recently debuted Goofy's Epcot Guide, a new scavenger hunt that offers kids a character poster for each completed activity guide. The guides are distributed at the Epcot main entrance, ...
    Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder

Epcot - Goofy Guide for kids

Epcot recently debuted Goofy's Epcot Guide, a new scavenger hunt that offers kids a character poster for each completed activity guide. The guides are distributed at the Epcot main entrance, International Gateway, and at all Guest Relations locations, Tip Board and Kidcot Fun Stop locations. Clients may complete as much of the activity as they desire and turn in completed guides at all Epcot Guest Relations locations, the Mexico Kidcot Fun Stop, the Canada Kidcot Fun Stop or the World Traveler shop at International Gateway in exchange for a character poster. Approximately 3,500 young guests can take part in the scavenger hunt activity each day at Epcot.

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    My girls would love that. What is the age suggestion?
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Is 35 too old? (Oh wait..I forgot I'm now 36)
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Hey you are never to old for anything at disney. The age range was not specified when i was reading this so any age. Go for it Lou!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Anyone have a copy they can scan in and post here?
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42