Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Ap vs. child ticket in the Vacation Planning forums; Disney experts, I have a question: I have an AP, and am taking my kids down to Disney for a few days over spring break. They have existing park tickets ...
    DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.

Ap vs. child ticket

Disney experts, I have a question: I have an AP, and am taking my kids down to Disney for a few days over spring break. They have existing park tickets with 2 days left on them. I need to get them passes for 2 more days. Can I get discounts or anything on their tickets since I have an AP? Or do I just buy 2 days passes thru Disney? Or, should I buy a bigger ticket since I can use the days later?
    Sorry, so confused...
    Thanks to any suggestions....
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Dissy, are they the old, pre-finger scan tickets? If they are, you could let one child use the 4 'leftover' days and get one new 4-day pass for the other. That is less expensive than buying 2 two-day tickets.

As far as I know, you don't get a discount on any other tickets with an AP, but you can call the AP holder's phone number to find out for sure.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    or.. just leave one kid home!!

Quote Originally Posted by disneydame2004
    Dissy, are they the old, pre-finger scan tickets? If they are, you could let one child use the 4 'leftover' days and get one new 4-day pass for the other. That is less expensive than buying 2 two-day tickets.

As far as I know, you don't get a discount on any other tickets with an AP, but you can call the AP holder's phone number to find out for sure.
    Yup, they are from last June. I bought a ten day pass, and used seven, I think on each kid. I know we will need at least four days in the park, so I need another day or two...guess I will look at buying one or two days for them.

Quote Originally Posted by dzney4lyf
    or.. just leave one kid home!!
    I am already doing that, baby Christina is staying with her father while I take the older two on a Disney road trip!

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    I am already doing that, baby Christina is staying with her father while I take the older two on a Disney road trip!
    leave them home and just take me

Quote Originally Posted by dzney4lyf
    leave them home and just take me
    Wouldn't that be worse than taking her own kids, and the neighbors kids and maybe a few hundred kids from her school???