Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Disney Planning Video in the Vacation Planning forums; Has anyone seen the new DVD? What do you think? :mickey: Also...does anyone know anything about Luke? I know a lot of people have criticized him lately, saying he's "too ...
    disneygurl1 is offline A-Ticket holder

Exclamation Disney Planning Video

Has anyone seen the new DVD? What do you think? :mickey:
    Also...does anyone know anything about Luke? I know a lot of people have criticized him lately, saying he's "too over-the-top", "annoying", or "trying too hard to be cool", but personally, he's my favorite...and I can't find anything about him! If anyone knows anything, I'd love for you to post!!

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Quote Originally Posted by disneygurl1
    Has anyone seen the new DVD? What do you think? :mickey:
    Also...does anyone know anything about Luke? I know a lot of people have criticized him lately, saying he's "too over-the-top", "annoying", or "trying too hard to be cool", but personally, he's my favorite...and I can't find anything about him! If anyone knows anything, I'd love for you to post!!
    Hey Disneygurl1, yes i ordered the new dvd and watched several times. My fav is Stacey, because she talks about things to do for the little guys. My son however who will be 9 on Sunday likes Luke... He goes around the house saying mom "senko" 5 stories mom, and we are getting on it...
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

Lilo_and_Stitch is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I cant stand Stacey! LOL I like Dave!

"Ladies don't start fights but they can finish them!"
    I love
    Faith, Trust and

March 2005 All Star Movies
    July 2007 Yacht & Beach Club

ky71 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Any possibility of someone ordering a copy of the planning DVD (or video) and sending it to me in Australia, PRETTY, PRETTY PLEASE??? I cannot order one from here as you must be a resident of USA or Canada. I would be happy to pay shipping if someone could help me. Looking forward to my trip anyway...

#1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.
    The DVD video, isn't this the same video that was out last year 2005, I ordered mine last year around april, is there a new one, cause when I went on the site it shows the same DVD that I have. I was just wondering cause everyone keeps saying that it is new?
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

Lilo_and_Stitch is offline C-Ticket Holder

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by #1EeyoreFan
    The DVD video, isn't this the same video that was out last year 2005, I ordered mine last year around april, is there a new one, cause when I went on the site it shows the same DVD that I have. I was just wondering cause everyone keeps saying that it is new?
    I have the 2005 and the 2006 dvd's too and I think there are only some slight differences, such as Luke talking about expedition Everest.

"Ladies don't start fights but they can finish them!"
    I love
    Faith, Trust and

March 2005 All Star Movies
    July 2007 Yacht & Beach Club

wmxxmsg is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I ordered my planning video 2 weeks ago and it still has not arrived! It says to allow 10-14 days for delivery and I still have no dvd!

disneygurl1 is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by #1EeyoreFan
    It is the same DVD as last year, but with the edited changes that it needed. If you watch the two closely, there are only a few differences, but that's OK! It's still Disney!:mickey: