Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Disneyland Paris in the Vacation Planning forums; After being to Disneyland, WDW, and Tokyo Disney...I am off to Disneyland Paris this summer. When reading another thread, I noticed that there have been some CMs who worked there ...
    thesnowwhite is offline A-Ticket holder

Disneyland Paris

After being to Disneyland, WDW, and Tokyo Disney...I am off to Disneyland Paris this summer. When reading another thread, I noticed that there have been some CMs who worked there (or maybe still do!) I was wondering if you have any tips?
    I will only have 1 day so which park would you recommend? Is there a hopper pass between the 2 for one day? Any tips or secrets to make my day even more magical?
    Thanks in advance!!
    Shari

captainaustrail is offline A-Ticket holder
    My wife and I are headed to Disneyland Paris this summer also. Snow, have you located a good source for advance park and train tickets or are you planning to buy at the gate?

Any advice from anyone out there who may have visited D.P. already?
    Smile... it makes people wonder what you've been up to.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Quote Originally Posted by thesnowwhite
    After being to Disneyland, WDW, and Tokyo Disney...I am off to Disneyland Paris this summer. When reading another thread, I noticed that there have been some CMs who worked there (or maybe still do!) I was wondering if you have any tips?
    I will only have 1 day so which park would you recommend? Is there a hopper pass between the 2 for one day? Any tips or secrets to make my day even more magical?
    Thanks in advance!!
    Shari
    I'm not a cm, but I did visit DLP last fall. Both parks are smaller than what you are used to at WDW. You can and do literally walk across a large parking-lot-sized area to get from one park to the other. I don't know how stressed you will get trying to do both parks in one day. The park hours may be longer than when we were there, so you might do alright. Also, if you're a seasoned park visitor, there are probably things you feel you can skip. You didn't say whether you were staying in Paris or on campus. The train ride from Paris to the park is longer than we expected so give yourself plenty of time. Also make sure the train you take goes all the way from Paris to the park so you don't have to switch trains. Had we realized that Eurostar has a specific train that goes right to the park, we would have taken that from London. Have a great time. It rained...poured all three days we were there which put a damper on our time, but I'm still glad we went.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.