Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss September Trip? in the Vacation Planning forums; I have always gone to Disney for either Oct or Dec, I have never been in Sept this would be the end 26 - 4 so my ? is beside ...
    #1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.

September Trip?

I have always gone to Disney for either Oct or Dec, I have never been in Sept this would be the end 26 - 4 so my ? is beside the possible chance of Hurricanes how is the crowds and the weather?
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

glistensound2 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Hey #1EeyoreFan,

We went late September this past year, the week Hurricane Rita missed Florida and went into the Texas, Louisiana area. So yes, definitely still hurricane season. I highly recommend getting good travel insurance. It's not that expensive but gives great peace of mind. The tougher part is juggling all your vacation time with work, etc. if it happens.

The weather? Beautiful, but this year still scorching and mugging. I remember everytime we traveled through the lobby/foodcourt of All-Star Movies and going back outside getting blasted with heat and my glasses fogging up. Not every day was too hot, but it definitely still felt like summer.

The best part was the crowds at Magic Kingdom really didn't show up til the afternoon. Epcot was dead with very few people all day. MGM was packed, but it's also smaller.

I'd go in September again and I've read December is good too.

Have a great time!
    -Mark,
    Fine Art Photographer & Digital Storyteller
    Vacation Photo to Canvas Prints
    FinePhotoGraphics.com

#1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.
    Thanks
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    We went last Sept also but the second week...It was awesome, NO LINES Hot but the no lines thing more then made up for it. Would definatley do that same time again..tho we may try for early December to celebrate an actual B-day instead of un ones
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn