Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss I Got A Great Idea!!! in the Vacation Planning forums; My great idea is that we could put tips for people who are going to WDW for the first time or second or for people who are just lokking for ...

Lightbulb I Got A Great Idea!!!

My great idea is that we could put tips for people who are going to WDW for the first time or second or for people who are just lokking for tips! Post your most helpful tips!
    Adrien

Your 14 year old disney expert!

If I go crazy, will you still call me superman?

Talking

The best tip I have is to just enjoy yourself. Take it all in and cherish those moments!
    Plus, take a Sharpie retratable marker for your autographs!!:mickey:

Lori

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

disneylady is offline REMEMBERING THE MAGIC
    Here,s a tip for anyone who sends postcards back home while at Disneyworld....................................... Take self-adhesive letter labels already written with your friends/familys addresses on them..............................I,ve done this the past 3 times & it saves so much time ................ leaving more time to enjoy the Park,s

I Belle
    Maggie

sora_145 is offline A-Ticket holder
    My most helpful tip:

When waiting in line for food, don't wait till you get up to the counter to decide what you want. Get you & your kids to decide so you don't hold up the line.

Also if somebody bumps into you and they don't say sorry, don't get in their face and yell, their just having such a good time they didn't notice.
    Major WDW fan/KH fan!