Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Times Guides at Hotels? in the Vacation Planning forums; Hi Everyone, I was wondering if Times Guides for the day are available in hotel lobbies. I'll be heading out for a short, weekend trip in May, and I want ...
    Benjo is offline Cranium Commando

Question Times Guides at Hotels?

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if Times Guides for the day are available in hotel lobbies. I'll be heading out for a short, weekend trip in May, and I want to make sure I maximize my time there. We'll be doing a lot of park hopping, so it would be awesome if I could get a Times Guide for every park in the morning.

Are these available in some other location as well? Thanks for the help.

Benjo

You see the hat? I am Mrs. Nesbitt!

disneygurl213 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Hey Benjo - I don't think the Times Guide is kept in hotel lobbies. But I do know that their at any kiosk in the park though. Wherever you find a map, theres a times guide close by! Have fun on your trip!!!

The Magic still lives

kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder
    i think when we checked in they gave us a map with the times guide
    and they also gave us a paper with the EMH on it
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Times Guides are avalible, but it's a generic one for the whole resort. It does list park hours for each day and hours for other things, but it does not have attraction hours or show times for each individual park.
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

Benjo is offline Cranium Commando
    Quote Originally Posted by olmec26
    Times Guides are avalible, but it's a generic one for the whole resort. It does list park hours for each day and hours for other things, but it does not have attraction hours or show times for each individual park.
    Thanks Olmec,

Is there any way to grab the Times Guides for each park other than actually park hopping to each one?

You see the hat? I am Mrs. Nesbitt!