Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss I'm GOING!!! Well...for a day in the Vacation Planning forums; Ok I managed to convince my dad to take me and my brother up to Animal Kingdom for one day just to ride Expedition Everest. Now, we're gonna go up ...
    DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on

I'm GOING!!! Well...for a day

Ok I managed to convince my dad to take me and my brother up to Animal Kingdom for one day just to ride Expedition Everest. Now, we're gonna go up and make reservations for the Polynesian and stay there one night.

We're gonna get park hoppers for the day. Now, aside from the Expedition Everest first thing in the morning, I need a schedule for a day with a park hopper.
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFREAK91
    Ok I managed to convince my dad to take me and my brother up to Animal Kingdom for one day just to ride Expedition Everest. Now, we're gonna go up and make reservations for the Polynesian and stay there one night.

We're gonna get park hoppers for the day. Now, aside from the Expedition Everest first thing in the morning, I need a schedule for a day with a park
    hopper.
    you'll LOVE everest! went on it twice and it is now my favorite WDW ride!!! try to get to AK as soon as it opens and head straight to Everest so you can wait in line for little wait AND get fast pass!
    enjoy the trip!!

KK. We're gonna head up starting at 5 in the morning in my dad's Lexus. Rather than the usual HUGE truck! So, we're gonna speed up there! I can't WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Squee

Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    How far is WDW where you live?

I live about 200 miles away.

HappyDznyCamper is offline Annual Passholder
    Have you checked the price of tickets yet? A one day park hopper is about $100, no park hop option is $63. You might want to go to the disney web site and look at ticket options before you go, living in FL you might do well with FL resident seasonal passes. The prices above are for non FL residents, your price is probably less.
    Last edited by HappyDznyCamper; 04-13-2006 at 02:50 PM.
    Maggie

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Get to DAK before it opens. When the rope drops, make a beeline for Asia - to your right. Give the fastest person all your tickets and have them get fastpasses as soon as they get there - then all jump on the ride.

Between your first ride and your fastpass time, visit the Tigers or use the new trail over to Dinosaur - not much of a wait for that anymore!

After your second ride, move on over to MGM Studios and head straight to your right. Check out the wait times for ToT and Rockin'Roller Coaster - get fastpasses for whichever has the longer wait, ride both and head out of the park!

Drive over to Epcot - no worries, once you pay parking at one park, it is good all day! Head straight into Epcot - don't bother with Soarin' - all the fastpasses will be gone by now. Check out the wait times for Test Track and Mission Space. If you have time, grab some fish and chips over in the UK - yummy!

After your fast rides, get into the car again - come on, you can do it! Head over to the Magic Kingdom - if you have timed it right, you can check out Pirates while it is open for the Spring Break holidays!! Then just relax, check out the atmosphere and enjoy the Magic Kingdom. May I recommend eating at Cosmic Rays for dinner - split a burger and load up at the fixin's bar!!!!

HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I like Lara's plan. You guys will LOVE EE, it is awesome!!!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Lol GaRain that's kinda complicated. Did I mention my dad has a titanium knee and shoulder?

Only one day at Disney World is better than no day at all!!! Hope you had a good time!