Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Booked my Trip! in the Vacation Planning forums; I just booked my trip! I will be going Dec 5th - 12th. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to go this year or not. But ...
    #1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.

Booked my Trip!

I just booked my trip! I will be going Dec 5th - 12th. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to go this year or not. But I decided that I want to go, and planning this far ahead, should be no problem. This is my 16th time there. And yet I still get excited everytime I think about going. Now I am just waiting for the release dates for the Christmas party this year, I went last year and really enjoyed it, and my mother is going this year and Dec 6th is her B-Day so I am hoping that they have one on that night.
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Woo Hoo!!! You'll be there for MouseFest!! Make sure you check out the MouseFest 2006 thread!!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Good for you!!!!