Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Planning a golfing vacation at WDW has anyone ever golfed at any of the courses?

Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Golfing at Disney World in the Vacation Planning forums; Disney’s Osprey Ridge Course Explore dramatic fairways that cut through forests of scrub oak, pine, palmetto, cypress and bay trees. The serene splendor of an elegant wilderness envelops a superb ...
    Mike2006 is offline B-Ticket Holder

Golfing at Disney World

Disney’s Osprey Ridge Course
    Explore dramatic fairways that cut through forests of scrub oak, pine, palmetto, cypress and bay trees. The serene splendor of an elegant wilderness envelops a superb Tom Fazio-designed Florida landscape. Understand why Golf Digest recognized this truly spectacular course as one of the best in Florida., yet fun to play.

Disney’s Eagle Pines Course
    Take on the rolling fairways and surrounding wetlands that give Eagle Pines a unique look and an equally matchless challenge. Follow this low-profile, Carolina-style course along the natural contours of the land where water and sand await errant shots. Famed designer Pete Dye's signature undulating greens are well-guarded by strategically placed bunkers. Here, success lies in the touch more than the power is a great place to relax.

Disney’s Oak Trail
    Enjoy a delightful time at this retreat that is home to a pleasurable nine-hole, par-36 course. Play the excellent, undulating target greens. This design is for everyone, with holes ranging from 132 to 517 yards from the back tees. It's perfect for the developing golfer or the experienced player. Ideal for a family outing or getting in a quick nine, Oak Trail is a great place to relax.

Disney's Magnolia Course
    Step onto the first tee and into the shoes of champions. Power your way down the fairways at this home to the final rounds of the PGA TOUR FUNAI Classic. These beautifully manicured links, designed by Joe Lee, are named for an abundance offragrant Magnolias. Elevated tees, spacious greens and tranquil water hazards immerseyou in a natural setting fit for a fulfilling round of championship golf.

Disney’s Palm Course
    Experience the natural beauty of the Florida woodlands that makes this majestic course one of America's premier resort destinations. Both a pleasure to play and one of Disney's toughest courses, this Joe Lee masterpiece features sparkling lakes and tropical sand, all in a gorgeous golf landscape populated with strategically placed palms. Played each year as part of the PGA TOUR FUNAI Classic, Disney's Palm offers plenty of challenges for the novice and seasoned pro alike.

Disney’s Lake Buena Vista Course
    Enjoy a meandering course that winds its way through pastel villas, pine forests, palmettos and sparkling lakes. Experience the pleasures of a classic country-club course with a distinctive atmosphere. Tee off next to boats and c****s and enjoy views of an enchanting lighthouse.

Mike2006 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Found the above info about the courses on http://www.grosvenorresort.com/golf.html

How can i go back and make this muptiple choice..

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    I like either the Palm or Magnolia. I've played at a lot of them and the Palm and Magnolia are my favorites.
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    I know i have played LBV, and I can't remember the other one. But they were both great.
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

King Tryton is offline What time does the 3 o'clock parade start?
    I've played Eagle Pines, Although I'm just a hack at golf, it does bear some of the Carolina style in layout. Having played (uh pushed the ball) at Pine Hurst. It is not the same challenge on the greens.