Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss annual pass parking question in the Vacation Planning forums; I have a question about parking with an annual pass. Parking is supposed to be free, do you show your pass or do they give you some sort of parking ...
    njdisneylover is offline B-Ticket Holder

annual pass parking question

I have a question about parking with an annual pass. Parking is supposed to be free, do you show your pass or do they give you some sort of parking pass? We didn't receive anything so I figured I would get an answer from someone on the board. Thanks in advance.

King Tryton is offline What time does the 3 o'clock parade start?
    Just flash your AP when entering and they will wave you past. Remember to stop and pickup a copy of the daily activities by the entrance gates for show times.

As a added hint: Go park at a hotel (Poly or Contemporary) early. Just tell them you are having breakfast there. Hop the monorail to MK for an early start.
    Last edited by King Tryton; 05-19-2006 at 08:15 PM.

PinkTink918 is offline If I was goin' anywhere, I was run-ning!
    You might want to have an ID as well. I've had my AP for a month or so, and I've been asked once for ID, since my pass isn't signed.
    Also, if you park at a resort, you can also say that you're a guest of so-and-so (just make up a name). They won't check.

Have a blast!