Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss What Is The Best Thing To Do For New Years? in the Vacation Planning forums; I might be going to WDW for new years eve, and i was just wondering what the best thing is to do for new years....
    skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!

What Is The Best Thing To Do For New Years?

I might be going to WDW for new years eve, and i was just wondering what the best thing is to do for new years.
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

bump
    GO RED SOX!!!!

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    There are many things to do on NYE . The MK, Epcot and MGM usually all have different bands playiing during the evening. Last year Epcot had a special showing of Illuminations at around 11:40pm so it went right into Midnight with a countdown. I think all the parks (except animal kingdom whick will be closed at that hour) will have some sort of countdown with fireworks. Atlantic Dance Hall over by the Boardwalk rings in the New Year with music, champange and dancing . You could also check out Jellyrolls (right near the Atlantic Dance Hall) to see if they have anything going on. It's usually expensive to go to Pleasure Island for NYE but if you don't mind paying the money they have some good bands and a street party . Have fun! Happy New Years!!
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

AnnF is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I went to MGM last year(they had late extra magic hours), there were several bands, and fireworks, they gave out hats and noisemakers. If you don't like crowds i would advise against going, MGM had 32,000+. That said, The theme for the fireworks last year was extreme 360degrees so the fireworks came down from all the buildings around was was kinda cool after you stop freaking out about sound of bombs behind you.

This year we're planning on going to Epcot.

~Ann
    My Blog
    Join Disney Swaps
    1991-offsite; 1995-Ft.Wilderness; 1998-offsite; 2001-Grosvenor; 06/2001-offsite; 12/01-offsite; 12/02 offsite; 06/03 offsite;12/03 offsite; 12/05-ASMu; 8/06 Pop;*Upcoming 12/06 Pop;03/07 offsite*

just bumping up.
    GO RED SOX!!!!

bump
    GO RED SOX!!!!

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    skiyalater you don't have to constantly bump up your threads, if someone has an answer for you they will answer it.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan