Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss What do you take to the parks? in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by Conceited Ape Unruly four-year olds? Nah, nothing so dramatic. The little folder is something that I've taken to carrying pretty much like I would my keys or ...
    aeronautxearth is offline Meeska, Mouska, Mickey Mouse!
    Quote Originally Posted by Conceited Ape
    Unruly four-year olds? Nah, nothing so dramatic. The little folder is something that I've taken to carrying pretty much like I would my keys or wallet--too many times, I've been in situations where something sharp would've come in handy, and I've been on the scene of a vehicle accident where it was necessary to cut through a seat belt (it only takes once to make you realize how valuable the little tool can be).

And at Disney World, we're in seatbelts a lot. While I'd trust the CMs at the controls with my life much sooner than I would any given driver on the Florida highways, if worse comes to worse and we're on a ride with belts that can be cut and we've gotta bug out, it'd pay to have the ability (paranoia is just another word for longevity).

A 3" folder is pretty much the standard legal limit in most places in the US, but by all means, check out your local rules and regs before you take to carrying anything, and be sure to look up every definition for the thing as you can think of (a "knife" is a tool that can function as a weapon, whereas a dagger is a stone-cold weapon, and its only purpose is to cut people into tiny little ribbons; for example. Yeah, the law has a lot of loopholes like that). Some useless trivia for you on this one--maybe it's changed by now, but last time I checked, carrying a concealed hangun in Los Angeles is a misdemeanor, but carrying a concealed blade is a felony (the idea is that nice people don't carry knives).
    You know what, you're the coolest person I know right now.
    Tina

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by aeronautxearth
    You know what, you're the coolest person I know right now.
    Well, who the heck am I to argue with that one?

(Thanks, mate.)

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Conceited Ape
    Well, who the heck am I to argue with that one?

(Thanks, mate.)
    Wow, he must not know many people....
    Just kidding dude, you know you are cool!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    If you ask me it's about time people around here start figuring that one out but hey, I'm biased...

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by GaRain
    Just kidding dude, you know you are cool!
    I know. (My mom says so.)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123