Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Meal Plan Breakfast Ideas? in the Vacation Planning forums; Ok, So Rebecca and I are sitting here trying to plan out our meals for our stay in Sept. So far we have everything planned except for Sunday Oct 1. ...
    ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder

Meal Plan Breakfast Ideas?

Ok, So Rebecca and I are sitting here trying to plan out our meals for our stay in Sept. So far we have everything planned except for Sunday Oct 1. We have 4 snacks, 4 counters and 4 tables left. We are thinking about doing one of the character breakfasts with our tables.

The choices are Chef Mickey's, Crystal Palace, Breakfast Beach Club at Cape May, Supercalifraglistic at GF, or Storybook Princess Breakfast at Epcot.

So, taking out the whole character thing, which has the best food/ best experience. The reason I say take out the characters is, we are having lunch at CRT on Sat so the girls will be fine if we don't go to the Storybook breakfast.

Or...Does it make more sense to have a table lunch at say Liberty Tree Tavern and use a counter or snack for breakfast?
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    Also, is Chef Mickey's at the top of the Contemporary or is that where California Grill is?
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

MissSparrow is offline Dead Men Tell No Tales
    Well, I suppose you could do the Liberty Tree Tavern, but in my opinion, the Liberty Tree Tavern wasn't too good

The food was okay, the service was poor (we had a waiter who would rush our food to us in 20 seconds or less and he was unfriendly) and the characters were not interactive at all.

The California Grill is located at the top, while Chef Mickey's is at the bottom!
    High School Musical 2
    Did you ever; push away the ones you should've held close.

Walt Disney World
    Where the incredible happens every day.

o8catrina8o is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Hey i a big character breakfest person i love them dont know why but i do anywhoo i recomend ohana and crystal palace good food and great characters ( Ohana is mickey,pluto, lilo, and stitch ) ( crystal is whinne the pooh and friends) also i really love

Brown Derby great food wow try there cob salade i hate salade sooo i loveu will to also there deserest are to die for

or why dont u do The poly dinner show i heard it awsome
    1993 - Dolphin
    1995- Aunt House
    1997- Off Site
    1999- Off Site
    2000- Coronodo Springs
    2002- Port Orleans and All Star
    2003- Off Site
    2004- Off Site - Christmas Time
    2005- Pop Century -Christmas Time
    2005 -Carribean Beach - DIsney Wonder
    2005- Disneyland- Spring Break
    2006- Pop Century - Halloween
    2006- Polynesian - My High Graduation
    2007 - Pop Century
    2007- All Star Sport- Christmas TIme
    2008 - Port Orleans
    2009 - Disney Land

ginarella is offline A-Ticket holder
    We did the breakfast at 1900 park fare (supercali.....), it was absolutely delicious. I am not a fan of breakfast, and I have to say, I even ate breakfast there. We used to get a package in the late 90's called "Fall Fantasy" that included breakfast every morning of your stay...we went every day!!! Oh, and by the way....the drink called the "Chimney Sweep" is highly recommended.....It was a chocolate/banana drink......YUMM!!!!