Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss For anyone staying at Pop Century Resort in the Vacation Planning forums; Would anyone staying at the Pop Century Resort be kind enough to take a photograph of something for me? I stayed there in December of 2005 and unfortunately forgot to ...
    jtajanj is offline A-Ticket holder

For anyone staying at Pop Century Resort

Would anyone staying at the Pop Century Resort be kind enough to take a photograph of something for me? I stayed there in December of 2005 and unfortunately forgot to take one last picture before leaving, and I won't be able to return any time soon. I've tried searching all over for a picture, but I haven't found a thing.

What I'm looking for is a picture of the bench at the very end of the Generation Gap bridge. It may seem like an odd request, but it's of very sentimental value to me.

If anyone would be kind enough to photograph this for me (I'm not asking anyone to go out of their way! ) It would be greatly appreciated.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Welcome to the Site!
    What an interesting request. I wish I could help you but I dont have a pic of it. You so have to share why, I just know it will be one of the stories that make us go AAAWWW! LOL Maybe one of the CM;s on here might be able to help.

Haha... It is a really strange request, I know.

December 2005 was my first trip to WDW and also my first time meeting someone special that I had been talking to online for a while. During our stay there, we spent almost every night sitting out there under the stars and talking, it was kind of our escape from the busyness of WDW. Needless to say, we were both pretty upset when we realized that we had forgotten to get a picture of what became "our bench" at Pop Century.

Hopefully someone will be able to help! I've gotten one or two responses from others kind enough to offer to take a picture on their upcoming visit, but no picture yet.

Valawen9 is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    I'll be there in 25 days...I dunno if anyone else is going sooner, but if not then I'll get the pic for ya.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Awwww!
    Hope someone can help you out. I'll be at WDW soon, but not near the Pop Century.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    LOL....now I can officially go AWWWWW!

Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485 View Post
    LOL....now I can officially go AWWWWW!
    Haha

I made this to make it a little easier, just in case anyone was confused as to where it is located:

jturnipseed is offline A-Ticket holder
    Well I am leaving for Disney in the morning, and staying at POP Centrey. I will try my best to remember to take the picture while I'm their. I'll be back on thursday, let you know then.

Quote Originally Posted by jturnipseed View Post
    Well I am leaving for Disney in the morning, and staying at POP Centrey. I will try my best to remember to take the picture while I'm their. I'll be back on thursday, let you know then.
    Thank you so much! Hope you have fun

jturnipseed is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by jturnipseed View Post
    That's in in the bottom right corner of the first picture! Thanks so much for doing this for me