Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Where to sit for La Nouba? in the Vacation Planning forums; I am looking at buying tickets for La Nouba for our upcoming trip, but I don't know which price range to choose. I can't afford the front and centre. I ...
    WDW Donna is offline Much too far from the Magic :(

Where to sit for La Nouba?

I am looking at buying tickets for La Nouba for our upcoming trip, but I don't know which price range to choose. I can't afford the front and centre. I would like to try the Section 2 but would like to know if they are any good. What are the section 3 like?

EpcoT International Program June 21-January 21 1991
    Resorts we have tried;
    Yacht and Beach Club (our wedding)-1994
    All Star Movies -2004
    All Star Sports - 2006
    All Star Music Resort - 2008
    Coronado Springs -2009

turkeymama is offline Christmas Shopping Rules!
    Section 2 is great if you can spring for the tickets. I know they're high, but omg, so worth it if you ask me. I know I have said it before on the boards, but I just can't tell you how much we loved the show. My husband and I went with my daughter when she was 5. Section 3 isn't going to be terrible seats. The theatre is set up so that you'll be able to see the show pretty good. But section 2 would be better. If all you can afford is section 3 then by all means do it!

Unfortunatly, we just aren't able to do it this time around, partly because of money and partly because of time. We are very sad to skip it though.
    "You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
    Walt Disney

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I've been in four different sections of the theatre and have pretty much loved every place. The first time we saw La Nouba, we sat on the right side, first row of the upper section. The performers come out of the doorway and walk right past you. There is so much going on throughout the program, that sitting really close tends to limit what you can see at one time.

The second time we went, we sat on the left side, the upper area of the lower section. They were really good seats too.
    The third time we went, we sat behind the soundman - upper section, middle, just a few rows up. They were good seats, but they didn't beat the first time.

The last time we went, we sat in the front row. It's exciting to be that close to the action, but I wouldn't recommend it for your first time because, again, you don't get to see all the action without turning your head. You spend a lot of time looking up as well in those really close seats.

Enjoy! There are no bad seats that I know of. And no matter what Nathan says, it's worth the price of the ticket each and every time. Just make sure you get there on time since you are not allowed into the theatre once the performance starts for the safety of the performers. No exceptions!

I just checked the catagories for where we sat. Blush...they should have been good seats they were in catagories 3, 1, 1, and front and center. I still think you can't go wrong no matter where you sit.
    Last edited by mini-V; 11-27-2006 at 06:21 AM. Reason: clarification
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Adribell-JZP is offline A-Ticket holder
    Just saw La Nouba on the 5th and if you ask me, there isn't a bad seat in the house. I was almost at the very top row (Section 203, Row KK) and it was really close. Close enought to keep my 16 month old and two year old in awe the whole entire show.
    The whole place was really much much smaller than I had expected. There was some crowd interaction with people on the front row and I'm sure they did see a lot more detail, but I couldn't have been more pleased with my seats.

Disney Bound '08 (wish it was sooner)

DisneyorBust is offline C-Ticket Holder

Talking Thanks!

Even though I didn't ask the question, this info is great! My wife and I are planning to take our three children to La Nouba for the first time and this will help us make a seating decision.
    Off site January 2001
    Off site September 2002
    Polynesian December 2003
    Polynesian November 2004
    Polynesian December 2005
    Polynesian/Grand Floridian October 2006
    Poly December 2007
    CBR Sept 2008
    Poly 11/08 Anniversary trip
    Coronado Springs 3/09
    Poly 9/09
    Poly 2/10
    Poly 9/10

dizfanfamily is offline Are we there YET???
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyorBust View Post
    Even though I didn't ask the question, this info is great! My wife and I are planning to take our three children to La Nouba for the first time and this will help us make a seating decision.

Not Sure how old your kids are, so you want to make sure they can sit through a long and expensive show. Two years ago the couple next to us left because there little one couldn't handle the excitement and was jumping all over them. They had enough and left at intermission, we felt bad because that's a good chunck of change down the drain. I think if you kid can sit thorugh somthing like The Lion King at AK, Beauty and the Beast or Fantasmic at MGM, they should be able to handle La Nouba.

As for seating I agree with the others there are no bad seats. However, i think the closer to the middle the better (being up front isn't that important at least to me).
    Last edited by dizfanfamily; 01-24-2007 at 09:11 PM.
    1978, 83 Contemporary Garden, 2001 Contemporary Tower MK Side (Honeymoon),
    2002 Grand Floridian, 2003 Wilderness Lodge (Christmas @ WDW),
    2005 Saratoga Springs (DVC Member), 2006 Boardwalk Villas,
    2007 -- Saratoga Springs (April & December), 2008 -- SSR (March), BWV (Oct), POFQ (Dec)

Planning our next trip...