Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss This Friday/Saturday!!! in the Vacation Planning forums; I will be at the Magic Kingdom!! Therefore, I have a few questions!! 1. Is MVMCP going on already? Will the park be open late, and are there special fireworks ...
    alalune042 is offline Fastpass Holder

Talking This Friday/Saturday!!!

I will be at the Magic Kingdom!!
    Therefore, I have a few questions!!

1. Is MVMCP going on already? Will the park be open late, and are there special fireworks going on for it?

2. Since I'm going to the MK, I want to make a plan of things I MUST SEE/RIDE, since I haven't been there in a few years (besides gradnite...doesn't count ). Plus, I'm going with my two nephews, 7 months old and 2 year old....therefore I won't be able to do EVERYTHING...

suggestions? I know for sure i need to go on POTC & splash mtn no matter how cold it is! thanks!
    NADIA

a dream is a wish your heart makes

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    To answer your questions:
    1. Yes, MVMCP is going on, and there is a party on Friday Dec. 1.
    You need to purchase separate tickets to attend the party. All non-partygoing guests will be made to leave the MK at 7 p.m. There are special fireworks as part of the MVMCP at 9:30 p.m.
    MK is open to everyone until 11 p.m. on Saturday night.

2. Make sure to see Mickey's Philharmagic. If you are going with another adult, you will be able to do kid-switch on the big rides, because the nephews will not be able to ride Splash Mountain. Make use of FastPass to cut down on wait times.

Have a great time!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Also, please be ware of the fact that they are taping the Christmas Parade this weekend. It may cause for some large crowds and people camping out on Mainstreet.
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

thanks everyone, i've been there many times but I haven't been in about 3 years.
    I hope it's not that crowded on saturday, even if they are taping
    NADIA

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by GaRain View Post
    Also, please be ware of the fact that they are taping the Christmas Parade this weekend. It may cause for some large crowds and people camping out on Mainstreet.
    Oh boy, I forgot about that, Linds will have to help us navigate the crowds for sure.

Large crowds during the day or at night? Where does this tape go? TV? I'll make a DWT sign!
    NADIA

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy
    The people "camping" out on Main Street are not regular park guests, they have special tickets. To get any to other areas of the park you might have to travel through the stores as most of the sidewalk will be blocked off.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    The people "camping" out on Main Street are not regular park guests, they have special tickets. To get any to other areas of the park you might have to travel through the stores as most of the sidewalk will be blocked off.
    That is true...just know that there will be more crowds on main street than might be normal. hey, might make for some great riding time in fantasyland as all the kids are trying to get on tv, right?!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

That is true...just know that there will be more crowds on main street than might be normal. hey, might make for some great riding time in fantasyland as all the kids are trying to get on tv, right?!
    Yes, this is true. I was just informed by my dear sister that they do not have tickets for MVMCP and we will not be attending

Mabye this will allow us to go to Grand Floridian to visit (I haven't been there in years either)
    NADIA