Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss The Perfect Christmas Gift in the Vacation Planning forums; I heard about this today: Here's the perfect way for your Clients to surprise their loved ones with a holiday dream come true! Book a Walt Disney World vacation package ...
    mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!

The Perfect Christmas Gift

I heard about this today:

Here's the perfect way for your Clients to surprise their loved ones with a holiday dream come true!

Book a Walt Disney World vacation package by Dec. 23, and Mickey Mouse will call the family on Christmas morning to deliver the big news. Just imagine the excitement on everyone's faces when they hear they're going to the Walt Disney World Resort ... directly from Mickey himself!
    It's the best way to experience The Year of a Million Dreams at an incredible rate.
    Make this season extra special with a gift they'll never forget -
    a phone call from Mickey and a Walt Disney World vacation!
    Can you imagine trying to get the kids ready for church after that call? I think I have to write another letter to Santa. I have something to add.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Cool. UMM...dont be writing to this santa tho..you better talk to the big guy at the North Pole....LOL

aeronautxearth is offline Meeska, Mouska, Mickey Mouse!
    Awww, that would make my heart just melt into pieces...as long as the call isn't placed before 7 am.
    Tina

alalune042 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I wonder how they know when to call, will you be able to tell them? I can't imagine hearing it on the answering machine X)
    NADIA

a dream is a wish your heart makes

Quote Originally Posted by alalune042 View Post
    I wonder how they know when to call, will you be able to tell them? I can't imagine hearing it on the answering machine X)
    It certainly wouldn't be as exciting on the answering machine, but then you'd have it to listen to over and over...till it was time for your trip.

I don't know how they arrange the time for the call. They probably ask for a time frame. I also wondered if it was live or a memorex message?

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    From what I saw (cant remember where I saw the web page) it is like the Disney Enchanted calls--pre recorded message The call comes in anywhere between 9am to 3pm (you dont get to pick when) So whatever number you give on the form is the one they will call. They will NOT leave a message on a machine. Sorry cant remember what site.

Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485 View Post
    From what I saw (cant remember where I saw the web page) it is like the Disney Enchanted calls--pre recorded message The call comes in anywhere between 9am to 3pm (you dont get to pick when) So whatever number you give on the form is the one they will call. They will NOT leave a message on a machine. Sorry cant remember what site.
    Wow, that sure takes a bit of the magic out of it. Of course, don't let that stop anyone from surprising me on Christmas! LOL

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Wow!! I would trip out if Mickey called me. I would be hard to live with for a while!

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney