Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Holiday events in the Vacation Planning forums; Hi everybody! Nice to see so many new members here!!! anyway, we were thinking about going to Disney during the holidays, probably between Thanksgiving and Christmas. I've seen all kinds ...
    judycats is offline D-Ticket Holder

Holiday events

Hi everybody! Nice to see so many new members here!!!

anyway, we were thinking about going to Disney during the holidays, probably between Thanksgiving and Christmas. I've seen all kinds of posts about tree lighting ceremonies, parades, special shows, candlelight things, etc. Is there anywhere that I can get a list of what is going on every day with times? If not, how am I supposed to know what is going on when? We are trying to plan our days teh best we can, and want to figure out what to go to and when before we get there.

thank you all for all of your help!

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Start here:

http://www.allearsnet.com/pl/events.htm

Also try Disney's official site for times.

Popular events are:

MVMCP (Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party) in the Magic Kingdom on select nights, tickets sold seperately.

Candlelight Processional in Epcot, retelling of the Nativity with a mass choir, orchestra, and celebrity narrator.

Holidays around the World in Epcot. Visit each country and learn the Holidays traditions of various nations

Osbourne Lights in MGM. Like Christmas lights and displays, then check this out in the evenings at MGM.

We'll be doing all of this in less than two weeks.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...