Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Why do people do it? in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; A week or so ago, my sparrow was stolen. I was so so mad ay myself. I was trying to get a stitch hat but she said that she wanted ...
    Suiteliferoxs is offline I'm back and im ready to post!

Why do people do it?

A week or so ago, my sparrow was stolen. I was so so mad ay myself. I was trying to get a stitch hat but she said that she wanted to trade sparrow first with no stitch. I said i wanted a leader, she said ok but she didn't know any and none of my friends were on. So we traded. She took my full sparrow. Her title started with a B.....but im not sure the rest. She had a stitch hat and was wearing a blue dress. By now im guessing she switched to another title, but im not sure. If anyone sees her plz tell me Thanks,

-Suite
    Got Disney?

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I'm sorry that you got "swindled". That was a hard way to learn that lesson. I'm not very good at trading or bartering, so I don't do any of it. I get harrassed for that sometimes, but I don't let them bully me into doing something with which I am uncomfortable. Better luck next time.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    Dont feel bad girl. Yesterday I got swindled out of my stitch hat offer. I know it is all just a bunch of virtual stuff, but my friends helped me make that offer and the feeling that you thought you could trust the person and they go and stab you in back. It is a horrible feeling. Keep your chin up, things will get better.
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    OMG Grim! What happened? I did not know any of this!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    Yeah , I learnd this lesson a while back...
    I'll give you this , but I have to go get it , give me the teleport first!!
    -lots of thinking- fine....
    And there goes my teleportation.
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    I'm right there with you - posted this over in the Scams thread...

http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...&postcount=151
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe