Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss New VMK Forums Site Focusing on VMK! in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; Originally Posted by Princesscat i feel guilty... Princess - there is no need to feel guilty - I myself am a member of mulitple VMK forums - I just do ...
    Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Quote Originally Posted by Princesscat View Post
    i feel guilty...
    Princess - there is no need to feel guilty - I myself am a member of mulitple VMK forums - I just do not advertise them here...
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    OK, folks...

I allowed this thread to stay open with the belief and assumption that it might afford people another venue to talk about the VMK, but not get out of hand.

While I appreciate people's sentiments about wanting to keep loyalty to DWT, I think it's best that this thread be closed.

Remember... play nice
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12