Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss New VMK Forums Site Focusing on VMK! in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; About a week ago members of the forums were saying how they were thinking of moving to another VMK Forum Site. Well Marcm and I have set up a new ...
    LAXplaya1346 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Exclamation New VMK Forums Site Focusing on VMK!

About a week ago members of the forums were saying how they were thinking of moving to another VMK Forum Site. Well Marcm and I have set up a new website called The Disney Den. The Disney Den is currently under construction but most Categories are all along with an Arcade and more things to talk about than VMK! So come join us and have fun!

Oh and Did I mention... We have a very special guest... Yavn! Marcm is friends with Yavn in VMK back from Beta days and Today Yavn joined us. Check out his post where he says hello. We are in need of some active topics, so come check it out!

The Disney Den!

Disniplaya
    DISNEY KID FOREVER

MouseTunes.. Gone... But have not stopped Babbling

Movie worked on by a friend of ours, Katie Murphy! Hope the movie is great Katie!

Princesscat is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Cool! I am going to register there too!

Welcome to Princess who has joined. The First 35 members recieve an exclusive "Here From Day 1" Badge. We now have 9 members
    DISNEY KID FOREVER

Movie worked on by a friend of ours, Katie Murphy! Hope the movie is great Katie!

i regestard! still waitiing for my here from day 1 badge
    Adrien

Your 14 year old disney expert!

If I go crazy, will you still call me superman?

Oh yeah! I got a 1st day thingy!
    Last edited by Princesscat; 02-15-2007 at 10:46 PM.

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Maybe it is just me - but I find this VERY disrepectful to your host here - Lou - by trying to use his space to advertise for your own.

I'll pass - tyvm - Yavn just isn't the draw you may think he is...
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    A word here from the DWT staff.

The moderators brought this thread to the attention of the administrator when it was first opened. Lou has no issues with it. If there had been a problem, the thread would have been closed right away.

Thank you for your concern.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Quote Originally Posted by disneydame2004 View Post
    A word here from the DWT staff.

The moderators brought this thread to the attention of the administrator when it was first opened. Lou has no issues with it. If there had been a problem, the thread would have been closed right away.

Thank you for your concern.
    Oh disneydame that reminds me, i have a article to send you
    DISNEY KID FOREVER

I'm sorry. I just like going to lots of vmk places.

vmkplayer is offline <3 ragdollaye
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbogal View Post
    Maybe it is just me - but I find this VERY disrepectful to your host here - Lou - by trying to use his space to advertise for your own.

I'll pass - tyvm - Yavn just isn't the draw you may think he is...
    i have to agree i think it just isnt right to leave lou..
    Kingdom Keepers forever!!

Quote Originally Posted by Princesscat View Post
    Oh yeah! I got a 1st day thingy!
    me too!
    Adrien

Your 14 year old disney expert!

If I go crazy, will you still call me superman?

nicks_ahoy is offline Jungle VIP
    Just joined dude!

i feel guilty...

I'm not trying to leave Lou i have great appreciation for him as a person and a podcaster. It is not disrespectful for me to create a forum that is going to focus on VMK. I'm trying to combine communities since the DWT Forums should focus on other things. I'm a loyal member to this site and will stay one until I die and am put into the Haunted Mansion Attraction. These forums lost a lot of members when Tampa left and he made a new site, I do not see the same disrespect towards him. I realize he was either banned but he really did not include everyone in his work, unlike me.

I'm not useing Yavn to pull people in, I was just excited that we actually have him as a member. Dumbogal I appreciate the work you do here and in no way am I going to leave Lou.
    DISNEY KID FOREVER

Ranch is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by LAXplaya1346 View Post
    I'm not trying to leave Lou i have great appreciation for him as a person and a podcaster.
    Right. You just want some of his traffic. And please tell what in the world does liking someones podcast have to do with spamming their boards?

It is not disrespectful for me to create a forum that is going to focus on VMK.
    But it IS disrespectful to promote that "forum" on someone elses established forums. They call that spamming. I'm wondering if you even asked permission before making this thread? Probably not.

I'm trying to combine communities since the DWT Forums should focus on other things.
    DWT is very lucky to have you to make decisions for them. And how is hijacking a community, combining it? I'm lost there..

I'm a loyal member to this site.
    Of course you are. I think all loyal members should follow by your example, and try to hijack their favorite sections of this site as their own. Oh, and take the crowd with them. Oh please.

These forums lost a lot of members when Tampa left and he made a new site, I do not see the same disrespect towards him.
    I didn't spam Lou's boards with mine, and it's quite a judgement of character for you to try and point fingers at me. Little boy.

I realize he was either banned but he really did not include everyone in his work, unlike me.
    The warning thread on these VMK forums (the very thread that was created for the likes of members like you) explain my departure, surely a "loyal" member such as yourself would know that.. and I'm still waiting for the "either" side of my "ban"? Please read your posts before making pointless, false, statements.. they'll almost make more sense that way.

I'm not useing Yavn to pull people in, I was just excited that we actually have him as a member. Dumbogal I appreciate the work you do here and in no way am I going to leave Lou.
    Judging by his grammar on your boards, I HIGHLY doubt it's him, but that's of no concern to me, my concern is your throwing my name around.. again.

This entire thread is pure spam at Lou's expense.
    Last edited by Ranch; 02-18-2007 at 04:19 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast