Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Omg Banned Bcuz Of Stupid People!! in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; I was on VMK a minute ago, and this girl was being gross, and so this girl reported me and her, and I wasn't even doing anything!! Now i am ...
    elphaba is offline E-Ticket Holder

Talking Omg Banned Bcuz Of Stupid People!!

I was on VMK a minute ago, and this girl was being gross, and so this girl reported me and her, and I wasn't even doing anything!! Now i am banned. OMG!!!!!
    RYAN

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    for how long?
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    I highly doubt VMK would ban you if one girl told a lie. I am sure they look into every situation.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

nicks_ahoy is offline Jungle VIP
    How do you know that she was not doing accepted stuff and you were being mean to her because you thought it was "weird", therefore getting yourself banned by taking away the equal and friend oriented theme of VMK?

elphaba is offline E-Ticket Holder
    How do you know that she was not doing accepted stuff and you were being mean to her because you thought it was "weird", therefore getting yourself banned by taking away the equal and friend oriented theme of VMK?
    I never actually called her weird. I wasn't even unfriendly. She was being perverted. The one who reported me was being unfair. Nice try though. You can try again.
    RYAN

Howze is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Actually VMK keeps chat logs so they can go back and look into a reported incident. The punishment always fits the crime. perhaps you should use this time wisely and read over the VMK values so that you don't make the same mistake when it's time for you to "try again"
    We are the Knights that say...."Ni"

The Weather is here, Wish you were Beautiful...

nicks_ahoy is offline Jungle VIP

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by elphaba View Post
    I never actually called her weird. I wasn't even unfriendly. She was being perverted. The one who reported me was being unfair. Nice try though. You can try again.
    I never actually said u did . I am not going to start trouble on this board because I know that Lou has had enough problems with us VMKers, butI would suggest closing this thread because the point is that you are banned and VMK usually does not lift there bans whether you are innocent or not . Nice try though. You can try again.
    Last edited by nicks_ahoy; 06-08-2007 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nicks_ahoy View Post
    I Nice try though. You can try again.
    Adrien

Your 14 year old disney expert!

If I go crazy, will you still call me superman?