Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Started playing a few weeks ago. in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; I started playing VMK a few weeks ago. I'm addicted to the Pirates of the Carribean game and have been working on the quests. I actually finished Hidden Mickey Quest ...
    04CP_ Nolan is offline Dole Float + POTC= Good Day

Started playing a few weeks ago.

I started playing VMK a few weeks ago. I'm addicted to the Pirates of the Carribean game and have been working on the quests. I actually finished Hidden Mickey Quest II and got the gold pin. One of the quests requires you to have Bat Magic, but i've been told that it is a rare item. I've been steadily building up my room and my credits. I"m happy with my room the way it is and would actually like some other members to drop by and check it out, for the sake of advice. I'd like to meet some of the other DWT members who are on VMK as well. If you see me send me a friend request, i'm KhakiLuckyFeet and my room name is Khaki Room. I'd really like to meet other players from here.

deja white is offline A-Ticket holder
    i was just banned from vmk bc my friend said on the game i was a tea anger and is my banned for a week or just 24 hours?? also if u see me princesstiredtop on the game come and chat