Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Problem logging into VMK in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; So, I've been trying to log into VMK since open this morning. So far I've gotten messages that all read "Site is too busy to process your request." I went ...
    04CP_ Nolan is offline Dole Float + POTC= Good Day

Problem logging into VMK

So, I've been trying to log into VMK since open this morning. So far I've gotten messages that all read "Site is too busy to process your request." I went back and kept trying, but after inputting my login info it looped back and asked for my login information. My password has not changed, I've not been banned and my account is still active as I logged in on Thursday. I tried the Contact Us, there it tells me my information is incorrect when I put in my e-mail and birthdate. I've gone to the Guest Services area and tried logging in there to find out some information. I'm unable to login there as well. I have no clue what is going on, but it's making me extremely mad. I even tried to start a new account, while using the same e-mail that i have and it said an account is already active with that information. I have no clue what other steps I can take. I've requested my password on VMK, but that looped me again. The other areas i've asked for my password, but nothing has been sent yet. Has anyone run into anything like this? I'm completely befuddled.

WDWFan08 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I don't think you're the only one. I think the server could be down or whatnot, because I can't log on to any Disney-affiliated website. It might be updating or doing a site maintenance. So, you might have to wait a day or so. I'm not sure, but I hope that makes you feel better that you're not the only one who can't get on.
    --
    Sarah

What will YOU celebrate?

Check out my recent photos in my photo album!

Shutterfly Website: http://amateurphotography.shutterfly.com/

hmm, actually it does make me feel a little better. i was thinking it could just be due to it being Saturday and a possible overload of people jumping on. I keep going back every once in a while to see if it is back up. I also have some codes to use and am anxious to use them, I played Everest. I may also look at the Buzz Lightyear game. Not sure if you get rewards on that one for VMK, as far as I can tell you don't. Thanks for letting me know, I appreciate it.

WDWFan08 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    The Disney websites are back up and running properly, so you should be able to log in to VMK. Look for me! I'm PrincessOrangeGirl.
    --
    Sarah

What will YOU celebrate?

Check out my recent photos in my photo album!

Shutterfly Website: http://amateurphotography.shutterfly.com/

GlitterKat is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thank goodness!
    Last night I resorted to making another account!

I finally was able to get on early yesterday afternoon. Some others on there had said they couldn't get on either. Though one claimed all they did to fix it was delete the cookies cache and probably the temporary files. Oh well, it did give me a chance to play the Everest Game, not bad by the way. The cool thing is I now have three rooms after my normal room, Everest game room reward and playing the Typhoon Lagoon Quest. I'm playing with an interesting idea.