Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Do you think taken is right or wrong? in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; I loathe it profusely. It's pointless and can get u banned. But then again, I do know that there are some players that do it because....well...not to be rude, but ...
    elphaba is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I loathe it profusely. It's pointless and can get u banned. But then again, I do know that there are some players that do it because....well...not to be rude, but they're kind of "uncool" in real life, so that's what they do to feel accepted and cool. But i still don't like it.
    RYAN

deja white is offline A-Ticket holder
    i dont think taken is bad when u just stand aroung with the guy or girl and talk as friends but just dont take it to far i just hate when a person is not on my friends list and comes up to me and say hey baby that is annoying they should keep taken and get rid of the baby thing

elphaba that is not why some ppl do taken on vmk just to be cool the poin tis not to be cool it is just fun sometimes

how do u get your vmk picture on this profile thing??

vmkplayer is offline <3 ragdollaye
    Quote Originally Posted by deja white View Post
    how do u get your vmk picture on this profile thing??
    it works best if u have vmk pal. once you have vmk pal VMK Pal - Free Utility Software for Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom when you are using it to access the game take a screen shot of your player and go to the album and crop it. then save it. if you want it in your signature under quick links on the red bar under your log in thing go to edit signature then insert it. for it to be your avatar you would go to edit profile and on the left side in the blue category things there is an option that should say change avatar and then scroll down and insert your picture but check the threads about signatures and avatars to stay on the safe side of size.

Hope this helps
    Kingdom Keepers forever!!

Hiddenmickeyboy is offline Fastpass Holder
    I think Taken is wrong. I have had many times when people wanna trade. I say yes and the first thing the ask is " are u taken?". It gets very annoying!
    999,999 score on BLSRS! Galactic Hero!

I love working in the Theme Park Industry!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12