Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss I need help on VMK. in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; Hey. I just joined yesterday [I actually joined quite some time ago, but I had to create a new avatar. That shows you how long I went without visiting] What's ...
    bubblezruelz85 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Awaiting my prince.....in Florida!! [but not close enough to the magic]

I need help on VMK.

Hey. I just joined yesterday [I actually joined quite some time ago, but I had to create a new avatar. That shows you how long I went without visiting] What's an easy, quick way to earn credits? Also, how do I get magic and magic pins?? Lots of quests require those, but IDK how to get them.

Thanks, and I hope that this type of thread belongs on here.

http://v50.net

Just call me Daisy

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I think the magic pins and things were part of a special from over a year ago (if you're talking magic, or bats or something.) Just keep playing the games to win points. Jungle Cruise, visiting the pirate, the trader, the yeti, and the music maker each day gives you easy points. If you can get fairly good at pirates and fireworks the points add up a little faster. Make sure you complete the various quests that are available. They help you get power to drive, swim, and go into space. They have to done in a certain order though since you have to be able to some things to finish a different quest. Sorry, I don't remember the order anymore, but go in whatever order they come up in when you choose to do a quest. It helps to practice going through Thunder Mt. and the caves since you need to find the shortest routes to finish some of the quests in time. Good luck.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

vmkplayer is offline <3 ragdollaye
    to start quests for magic the first quest you must do it the deep sea diving pin. this quest can be found on the desk in the captains quest quarters. The next quest after the diving quest is the car quest. Blue car is the easiest this quest can be found at the autopia test track i think.( in a room in tomorrowland) After you completed these 2 quests you can then try the space suit magic quest. In the vmk game you can only earn the blue suit. the red suit was from in park quests. Good Luck with the quests the quests do get harder and you have to play lots of mini games like fireworks and the photo safari.

GL
    Kingdom Keepers forever!!