Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Helllpppp in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; I go to Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom : Home and sign in on the first part there with no problem. What is the problem is that, when i try to ...

Helllpppp

I go to Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom : Home and sign in on the first part there with no problem. What is the problem is that, when i try to log on to the actual game, i just get a black screen but the "loading bar" says "done.' I haven't logged on in a while - will that make a difference? This is so frustrating - I really want to play!
    All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney

The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem - Captain Jack Sparrow

Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever - Walt Disney

ozzietropics is offline B-Ticket Holder
    You can attempt to go to Contact Us about it. But they don't do anything anyways.

Refresh the page if you see that, maybe?

Thanks for your help! I discovered that VMK simply didn't like the web browser I was using (firefox) so instead, I tried Internet Explorer and it worked!!
    All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney

The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem - Captain Jack Sparrow

Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever - Walt Disney

ozzietropics is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I use Firefox and it works somewhat fine. I stopped using IE7 and I found out that the "Internet Explorer has needed to close we are sorry for the inconvenience" pop up occasionally (I have received them in the past)

But Firefox lately hasn't been working as well.

Glad that you can play VMK.