Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss need help on pins and quests plz read and answer in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; hi i have a question about vmk that i really want to know. the question is that in vmk ppl have the red space pin and i also want it. ...
    feng is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile need help on pins and quests plz read and answer

hi i have a question about vmk that i really want to know. the question is that in vmk ppl have the red space pin and i also want it. no one in vmk is telling me how to get it so if u can tell me how to get it, it would be really greatfull. thx

also can u tell me how to get good points in the jungle cruise game for the blue space pin because im also stuck on that thx again

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I think you can get the red space pin at the same place you get the blue one. And You just have to keep getting more film and gas and make sure you try to catch all the animals on film in a fairly good position. hope this helps and welcome to DWT!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

feng is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile

thx