Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Unfair Ban? in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; Ok so I was just in the shrunken Ned shop when I was just saying that the new joker hats were so stupid (stop.id) because they are and I was ...
    disney_freak is offline is supercalifragilisticexpia lidocious

Exclamation Unfair Ban?

Ok so I was just in the shrunken Ned shop when I was just saying that the new joker hats were so stupid (stop.id) because they are and I was just making a general statement to the public. When this kid with the title tell-me-hello (or some stupid title like that) started to yell at me cause he was wearing one. I was just saying a random comment cause it's true and he went off. So I got worked up and did what I always do. I stared going off on this boy and calling him a kid and everything. And he got mad because he said he was in high school (those exact words. we got a warning from Staff) and I just told him... so am I your point? and he was trying to act all big and bad when he is a year younger then me. And so he stared to go on about put ### up your ### and like it or something like that. and I was just standing there. and out of no where Staff sent me a message saying I'm banned for a month for asking or giving other peoples info none stop. I never asked or even gave info. it was that other boy.

Anyone else have an unfair banned like this bacuse I got it all the time. And everytime I tell VMK staff that it's unfair they do nothing. I already think they don't care about us and this just proved it.
    Last edited by disney_freak; 04-03-2008 at 07:37 PM.
    Faith is my name, disney is my...obsession

Since Pluto is no longer a planet. I think Mickey should be the new one.

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    I get the feeling that VMK is starting to put their foot down on all the folks using ways to get around their word blocking feature. In this case they probably cited you the wrong reason for your block I'd guess. Who knows. It's less about what you're saying and more about finding ways to break the rules. They have the word blocking there to protect the people playing... especially since there is no age requirement to get logged in and there could be very young children on whose parents don't like them to use words like stupid. I don't think it's unfair personally... instead it'll probably keep you from trying to get around the word blocker in the future right?
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I think the point of no return for you in this scenario was...not leaving the area when someone "got in your face". I never hang around to get into a shouting match with someone. Some people just go around looking for a fight, and unfortunately, you got pulled in. Remember: It's unsporting to get into a battle of wits with someone who is so obviously unarmed.

Always rethink what you type. No one hears how you say something, just what you say. It's a lot shorter to type "sorry" than it is to live through a month ban.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    If you were half as bad in VKM as your post here, I wouldn't have had any problem banning you. My $.02
    They call me "Nana"

disney_freak is offline is supercalifragilisticexpia lidocious
    ok well it's nice to hear from you people about how much I SHOULD get banned but I still think it's unfair and I will keep complaining till it's over.
    Faith is my name, disney is my...obsession

Since Pluto is no longer a planet. I think Mickey should be the new one.

nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter
    If you are banned then I think the other person should be banned as well.

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Re: Unfair Ban?

i know VMK is cloesd if i doen't i would be... but you should not have been calling him a kid just because you are older then him by 1 year. i don't like it wen teens say that i'm a little kid. but he should not have said put ### up your ###. like nicki12 said I think the other person should be banned as well.

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys

Re: Unfair Ban?

this thread hasn't been posted in for four years . It is now closed.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator