Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss VMK Closing: Help get the word out! in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; I know many of you don't know me, but I've been on VMK since forever, and I'm really sad and mad that it's closing. However, the thing that will make ...
    EpCoTfAnDude is offline A-Ticket holder

VMK Closing: Help get the word out!

I know many of you don't know me, but I've been on VMK since forever, and I'm really sad and mad that it's closing. However, the thing that will make Disney change thier mind is if we get out to them what it really means to us. Here's the link to two petitons that you can sign. This isn't the only way of helping, you can alert the media about this event and Disney may have a second though about closing VMK.

Save VMK! Petition : [ powered by iPetitions.com ]*

http://www.petitiononline.com/071719...tion-sign.html

*You don't have to make a donation. Once you get to the donation screen, click on the signatures tab and your signature will be there.

We can all help!!!

Anger Management Problems??

We here at IASW can help!*

*Unless we drive you insane first

Always sad when anything-Disney 'closes', but ... I doubt any kind of a petition will have any effect. Corporate decisions are usually well-planned, workforce jobs adjusted, and hopefully financially researched and based. I'm a business owner, and doubt I would change a similar shutdown of an 'intangible' service based on public opinion.

Sorry - just my $0.02. It didn't save the Toad, either.