Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Those were the days my friends... in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; As we all get ready to log into VMK for the last time today, I wanted to take a moment to say goodbye to any friends here. Best wishes to ...
    Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..

Unhappy Those were the days my friends...

As we all get ready to log into VMK for the last time today, I wanted to take a moment to say goodbye to any friends here.

Best wishes to you all, in all you do in life. I check back here frequently, so feel free to drop a line now and then.

Enjoy your last hours in the kingdom

Lou - thanks for the hospitality and for our own set of forums - you are the bomb diggity!!!
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

vmkplayer is offline <3 ragdollaye
    as i was coming home from my performance today, bad day came on the radio and i started to cry. someone on youtube made a vmk vid to that song about the closing so as i sang i cried.. its really sad.. such a sad way to end a fantasy. let vmk live in our hearts with our friends.

and Lou thanks for the section for vmk.
    Kingdom Keepers forever!!