Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Virtual Magic Kingdom! (review) in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; First off, this game by Disney has been mentioned in other threads on this site, but it's a cool enough game to spread it around a bit. Ok where to ...
    Tampa is offline No longer in service

Virtual Magic Kingdom! (review)

First off, this game by Disney has been mentioned in other threads on this site, but it's a cool enough game to spread it around a bit.

Ok where to start.. This game ( Virtual Magic Kingdom ) is game is amazongly awesome. It's the the only "sim" like game out there on the net that offers chat, games, photography marksmanship, music making, cartoonish WDW scenery and, hidden mickey hunting.. all for free!

If your like me, you dl'd it (hey, it's disney.. and free!), browsed it, and moved on. But I tell you folks, don't pass this Disney experience up! Especially while it's free and being tested! And since it's new, it's vocabulary for chat is getting better as it goes, but you gotta learn how to be slick with your words (which is a game in itself!) like for instance, using won for "one" and "It's in on the free" to explain to a n00b that there's a HM on a tree! it works though.

It also has multi player games like PoTC boat sinking game which is some what difficult, a JC game for photo capturing, a very addicting (and competitive) fireworks show maker, and an amazing music maker prgram that's extremely easy to use! Once Stitch recomended this and I checked it out, I was instantly hooked!

So now.. if I may.. I'm going to use this thread for all of us to post our Disney Music Maker works for others to listen to!!!! (which could work as a convienence, seeing VMK only saves 5 masterpieces)

There's labor and requirements to post your mixes here though. First, you got to make a song in the MM. Second, you'll need a camera (I used my cell phone cam) or means of posting the screen shot for others to review.

This pic looks complicated, but it's not. If you make your song by principles of music, then anything you create, will sound good (to you)! When I say principles, what I mean is putting effects in sequence (loops) of fours, or work in quaters... one.. two.. three.. four... one.. two.. one.. two.. three.. four..

if your timid about trying it (MM), at least try the sequence pic above to see how a final sound (and effort) would sound!

Last edited by Tampa; 06-19-2005 at 02:39 AM.

man why do they got to close the game! I'm sitting here looking at that pic, and wishing I could pump out some more tunes!!!

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    The music game had your name written all over it. Glad you like it.

Thanks, and am glad you've got us turned on to VMK.. very good call!

"Build up"

"Nite Beat"

"Chillout"

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I am having trouble getting on to this but what it does let me do looks great!

dolbyman is offline D-Ticket Holder
    nice screenshots btw .. ...

you knew that you could do tohose without a caqmera .. did you

I tried right clicking the music, which is the vast extent of any computer knowledge I have, so nope.

( )

Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope
    Do you use Windows or a Mac?

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    HOW TO TAKE SCREEN SHOTS

WINDOWS XP(try with other versions may work)

Click on the Print Screen button on your keyboard
    then open up Paint, go to start-all programs-accessories-paint
    then when paint opens go to Edit and click on paste
    you should then have your screen shot ...you can edit it now and save it to your pictures.

do you realize how awesome you guys are?!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Tampa; 06-20-2005 at 05:18 PM.

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    I spent about an hour trying to set up all the parameters and finally gave up. I was expecting more of an interactive theme park where you could visit the attractions, etc., rather than a game. Guess I am just too old for this kind of stuff.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

Quote Originally Posted by Sam I Am
    Do you use Windows or a Mac?

Windows XP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast