Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss VMK Tips and Tricks in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; Know where the Hidden Mickeys are? Figured out how to do well in certain games? Found a secret area? Post your best tips and tricks here!...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

VMK Tips and Tricks

Know where the Hidden Mickeys are?
    Figured out how to do well in certain games?
    Found a secret area?

Post your best tips and tricks here!

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    from VMK:

Play VMK at a Disney Theme Park
    VMK is more than an online experience. You can not only play from home, you can also play while at a Disney Theme Park. Visit VMK Central while you are in Disneyland® Park at Disneyland® Resort in California or at the Magic Kingdom® Park at Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida to play VMK online or begin your VMK Quest.
    Be a Born Winner!
    Get Main Street cred! Any VMK Character created inside Disneyland® Park or the Magic Kingdom® Park will receive an exclusive "Born in Park" icon in its profile.

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Here is a code for a free T-shirt:
    Last edited by Tampa; 07-16-2005 at 10:04 AM. Reason: please, do not post codes.

Want to get some extra credits? Sell off you extra clothes! Under the "chair" icon, under clothes you come with a bunch of extra outfits. Sell of the pieces you don't want and you'll gain some extra credits.

Full Screen

No longer do you have to deal with a smal vmk screen. Here is a link to play to game full screen (or at least you can now resize the window)!

https://secure.disney.go.com/vmk/en_...name=LoginPage

JackSparrow is offline .:In This Kingdom by the Sea:.
    currently being driven off the edge of sanity.
    well, actually the game is the same size. I tried this before. The window opens in full screen, but the game itself is the same size, floating on a black background.

I have a tip: you may get some kind of code for a rare item. the only codes that work are codes from a card from WDW or DLR you are holding in your hand right now, or the codes from VMKguide.com (a site run by VMK) any other codes say for a free bird hat or multiple use codes for any rare item are all scammers wasting your time. I also heard that they are selling codes on ebay. buy at your own risk: these codes may already be used and can be very expensive!

I also believe it is against vmk rules to buy or sell codes for real money, although it is perfectly all right to trade items for room codes but again- they might be used.
    Last edited by JackSparrow; 06-11-2006 at 12:46 PM.
    you gotta love the penguins.

Em
    TraderMags in
    vmk

Quote Originally Posted by JackSparrow
    well, actually the game is the same size. I tried this before. The window opens in full screen, but the game itself is the same size, floating on a black background.
    I should have specified I was talking about MACs, not PCs.

ah. in that case take some good screenies there!

Em
    TraderMags in
    vmk

Suiteliferoxs is offline I'm back and im ready to post!
    an other trick is, to make a new character that has all your money on vmk so when something new comes out at stores, that character can buy it. I know what you thinking.....
    How will i get the stuff i buy on that character to my real character?

The thing to do is trade it with someone you trust and then you can log back on your real character. Or if you have two computers log on vmk on your real character and your one who has all the money on it. Then trade with yourself!
    Got Disney?

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Here a tip get really good at the fireworks game espically during speical events because credits usually are higher then normal. But beware it not always good to win the game because you may not get the higher credits.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Quote Originally Posted by Suiteliferoxs
    an other trick is, to make a new character that has all your money on vmk so when something new comes out at stores, that character can buy it. I know what you thinking.....
    How will i get the stuff i buy on that character to my real character?

The thing to do is trade it with someone you trust and then you can log back on your real character. Or if you have two computers log on vmk on your real character and your one who has all the money on it. Then trade with yourself!
    there are two better ways you can do this...
    As you all may know there is this program called vmkpal. it is not anything vmk disapprooves, so it is perfectly legal to use it. If your computer has enough memory, you can open like three different vmk accounts.

I do agree that if you are so fortunate as to have more than one computer in the same area of the house, you could run from computer to computer trading items. this is quite humourous when you find yourself talking to yourself, and I admit once having an arguement with myself

If you are still wary of the vmk pal, you can always open up two vmk windows using firefox. since my computer is only 512 mb I dc much more often than with only one vmk pal window open.

Em
    TraderMags in
    vmk

Suiteliferoxs is offline I'm back and im ready to post!
    my sis only uses vmk pal. i didnt know. thx for telling me!
    Got Disney?

Quote Originally Posted by Suiteliferoxs
    my sis only uses vmk pal. i didnt know. thx for telling me!
    yw... gues what? struck gold!!!! at a garage sale I got two extra memory chip things for a buck! I don't really know how much memory they are, but it is a lot more then what I had originally... this means more vmk pal windows open!!!! woot!
    (by the way I have 3 days left untill my month long ban expires!)

Em
    TraderMags in
    vmk

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSparrow
    yw... gues what? struck gold!!!! at a garage sale I got two extra memory chip things for a buck! I don't really know how much memory they are, but it is a lot more then what I had originally... this means more vmk pal windows open!!!! woot!
    (by the way I have 3 days left untill my month long ban expires!)

That sounds like a pretty good deal
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast