Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Castle Fireworks Game! in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; Originally Posted by Stitch Okay gang....need help. I posted for guest help and I think I was slightly misunderstood. I need help with the quests...not because I can't answer them, ...
    mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    Okay gang....need help. I posted for guest help and I think I was slightly misunderstood. I need help with the quests...not because I can't answer them, because I am on a Mac and can't play some of the games well...namely fireworks. Do you guys have any advise on what to do? I am at the last part of the driving quest, and can't get past fireworks.

*whine* What should I do? Why should I be punished cause Disney isn't Mac friendly?! *whine*
    I did manage to get my diving suit, but the driving pin is not in my future it seems. If fireworks is part of the driving pin quest I might as well quit while I have my sanity. Try as I might, I've only gotten to the higher levels once and then I was no where near keeping up with the big dogs. Have fun driving. I'll be waving from the fence.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

sora_145 is offline A-Ticket holder
    The fireworks magic pin is one of the hardest pins ever to obtain.

Here are some tips for wining it:

1. Always go with good players

2. Try to keep a well balenced score you don't want to many points but you don't want not enough

3. Pratice about 10 times against some bad people

4. Go with friends

5.Try and get " Flawless" In the 1st-3rd and 5th round. That is when it counts the most

6.Try and get your computer to "lag" that way you can get over to the fire works without having to rush and mess up.

ex. have 10 IE pages open at the same time

7. Play this: http:www.toontown.com

it's a disney game and it helps with aiming.

8. If you win the fireworks game thats OK try again and always tell your self you can do it!
    Major WDW fan/KH fan!

Quote Originally Posted by sora_145
    The fireworks magic pin is one of the hardest pins ever to obtain.Here are some tips for wining it:1. Always go with good players 2. Try to keep a well balenced score you don't want to many points but you don't want not enough 3. Pratice about 10 times against some bad people 4. Go with friends 5.Try and get " Flawless" In the 1st-3rd and 5th round. That is when it counts the most 6.Try and get your computer to "lag" that way you can get over to the fire works without having to rush and mess up. ex. have 10 IE pages open at the same time
    7. Play this: http:www.toontown.com it's a disney game and it helps with aiming. 8. If you win the fireworks game thats OK try again and always tell your self you can do it!
    Sora, You meant well, but I don't think you helped me much. How do you know who's a good player? Oh, ya...that would be just about anyone but ME. Balanced score?...I just am happy TO score. Do Bad people dress in black or are they known by the mean things they say..like..you stink at this? I have no friends. I can work on flawless. My computer lags behind most of the time all on it's own. In fact, it likes to toss me OUT of VMK just for laughs when VMK doesn't crash enough. Somehow getting hooked on another game doesn't sound appealing. LOL

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Mini,

Sorry to hear of your frustrations... Sora was just trying to help.

As for you not having friends on VMK - we can take care of that!!! Let's find a way to get together on VMK so we can get each other on our friends list. There is a whole team of people here that would enjoy meeting you and helping you through some of your issues.

What is the best time to try to find each other - sadly for me - I am on most of the time, so I would be easy to find. Feel free to pm me or post here when you are on and we will find each other!!

Joanne
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbogal
    Mini,

Sorry to hear of your frustrations... Sora was just trying to help.

As for you not having friends on VMK - we can take care of that!!! Let's find a way to get together on VMK so we can get each other on our friends list. There is a whole team of people here that would enjoy meeting you and helping you through some of your issues.

What is the best time to try to find each other - sadly for me - I am on most of the time, so I would be easy to find. Feel free to pm me or post here when you are on and we will find each other!!

Joanne
    I know Sora was trying to help. She was very sweet. I did try to take her advice and click just to the side of the firework. Didn't work so well for me. I did stay in the game a little longer than I had been, but I had about half the number of points to stay in the game and 1/4 the number of points to complete the quest.
    I actually do have some friends in VMK, but no one from DWT. I seem to be playing at a completely differnt time so I haven't been able to catch up with anyone. Being on a different continent will do that. I would love to meet in in VMK. We'll try to make that happen.

Mini - We will make that happen I am on enough, we will find each other...
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

You will all be so proud of me! I stuck with it! I kept at it! I got through fireworks! I think what really inspired me is our 3 year old niece who is currently being treated for a type of childhood cancer. Her mother was recently doing something and finally said, "Oh, I give up!" Her daugher said, "But Mommy, you should never give up." This from a 3 year old who has had 10 months of chemo, has been on a breathing tube 4 times, and have dialysis twice.

Awesome!!! Congrats!!!

How inspiring - Children never cease to amaze me - there are so many things we can learn from our children!!!

Your niece sounds like one amazing kid - she will be in my prayers!!!
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Thanks, Dumbogal. She had some really scary days in the last week. Her bithday is actually the 14th and we hope being 3 will be a whole lot better than her terrible 2's.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12