Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Castle Fireworks Game! in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; If you're like me ( ), you didn't like this game too much in the begining, probably because of the level of difficulty but if you're like me ( ), ...
    Tampa is offline No longer in service

Castle Fireworks Game!

If you're like me ( ), you didn't like this game too much in the begining, probably because of the level of difficulty but if you're like me ( ), you probably really want that fireworks magic pin by now! I'll start with a review first:

Disney's VMK Castle Fireworks Game is a fast pace, competitive firework popping game where you compete against other players for points. To earn points, you must click on a shooting firework when it reaches it's peak. At it's highest point, the firework will flash very quickly, this indicates timing for maximum scoring. The game goes through 5 levels with 3 stages a piece and gets harder level to level. Difficulty increases as levels advance with a larger selection of firework types for you to ignite. You must match a firework type in your "trigger" and ignite at the right moment, simple huh?

The hard part of this game comes in to play when you're trying to win 1st place or rewards such as:

200 credits for your 1st big game (level 3 and up)

150 credits for every 1st place game after that along with 40 credits for getting to the 5th level

400 credits, a gold pin, and your own room for your first 200,000+ score

50 credits for a 200,000 score along with 40 credits for reaching the 5th level

240,000+ score and a 2nd place finish for fireworks magic pin along with 100 credits.

a tip I've learned while playing is that if you put your trigger completely over a firework, chances are you won't catch the flash that signals a flawless pop score. You are more likely to have an "awesome" or "flawless" score by offsetting your trigger to the side of your firework.

anyone else with some tips or comments?
    Last edited by Tampa; 07-08-2005 at 11:39 PM.

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Sorry, this is waaaay out of my league....
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    I've been way too intimidated to try- I'll give it a shot and let ya know what I think

veteran video gamer that I am

once you have a goal (magic pin.. gold pin.. 1st place brag rights) you'll become better.

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Um....what's a video game and how do you play it? Is it like Video Jeopardy where they show you a picture and you have to ask the right question? I'm good at asking questions.
    They call me "Nana"

WOOHOO!!

I finally got first place which won me a 2/9 gold castle pin and 150 credits!

it's not firework magic but it'll have to do..

welp.. I've been getting 1st place more and more with an average score of 220,000-230,000 and I tell ya, it's about the best way to make some credits! That and visiting all game personalities (yeti, ned.. etc) is an easy way to make a cool 100 credits a day (make that 110 if you play your mix once a day)!

I would like the fireworks magic pin, but you know what I want? I want to get first place on the "all time high scores" list, I can't think of a better way to represent the family.. with the exception of a JC safari and Pirates first place score lol!

snuggie is offline E-Ticket Holder
    there is also a way to visit those non-players to earn 40 credits per day--I soon as me and a few figure out the combination I will share--

I do know that Shruken Ned it the first

some people get the 40 on Captain Blackheart and some do not----will KIT

I got 40 credits (again) today from the Emporium along with an Esmerellda pin (again), so I must have done something right!!

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    i got it

and now I am hooked

Made in the top 5 and
    scored up in the 200K range

more fun than the jungle cruise

I DID IT!!!!

I got 2nd place with exactly 240,000!!! (240,011 or something) but I have it! I have the fireworks pin!!!

If you visit the vmk fansite's home page, you'll find a video of one of thee fireworks game master's highest games.. (I think his name is WDWTiggerSomething and he finishes with a 280,000! Great training.)

djcheshire is offline A-Ticket holder

Exclamation blue and yellow and red, oh my!

I can't get the hang of this thing! Any tips for a newbie? Pretty please?!

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Okay gang....need help. I posted for guest help and I think I was slightly misunderstood. I need help with the quests...not because I can't answer them, because I am on a Mac and can't play some of the games well...namely fireworks. Do you guys have any advise on what to do? I am at the last part of the driving quest, and can't get past fireworks.

*whine* What should I do? Why should I be punished cause Disney isn't Mac friendly?! *whine*

King Tryton is offline What time does the 3 o'clock parade start?
    If you are unable to play these games on your Mac, you could ask a "trusted" friend to log in for you and play the game. This is only if you have a trusted friend! Do not share your account information with just anyone! GL on the quests!

King

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast