Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Thanks to... in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; Thanks to Kaleesa for finding a Herbie jacket for Pinkrabbit! You rock!...
    King Tryton is offline What time does the 3 o'clock parade start?
    Thanks to Kaleesa for finding a Herbie jacket for Pinkrabbit! You rock!

LadyDooley is offline A Wishing Apple?
    Thank you all for a great event!!! I am so happy to be a part of it!!

Woot woot for the Trivia Team!!

We Rock!! I am so glad I met you all!

Loves First Kiss!

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Thanks to all the hardcore base camp attenders over the past weekend, you know who you are and it's incredible!

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Ok - even though my butt hurts and my eyes are burning - I had to take a minute to thank this wonderful team for their support in this event.

From the ride build to room sitting - you guys ROCK!!!

Joey - You designed such an awesome ride dude!!! You amaze me!!! Thanks for it all!!! Without you we would not have had a chance...

King - Dude - your butt must hurt as much as mine does - if not more!!! Many thanks to your wonderful and supportive family - Go Tryton!!

Grim - You totally owned that trivia tonight - thx for all the time you spent sitting... And for your awesome room that you built

KatieNana - You scared the living daylights out of me - but the Gods were smiling on us and it all worked out!!! Your room turned out awesome, and your positive outlook is always a wonderful thing...

Scores - What can I say - You make me laugh so much - how do you do it you bass toward??? Such a pleasure being around you!!

Shayleen - Although you could not be on much for room sitting - your room was a major part of the ride - and you need to give yourself some credit for that!!! Awesome build - everyone needs guidance, but in the end - that room is your work!!

JediPrincess - Where the heck are you?!?!?!?!? LOL Did you ever let Joey have that Mickey Pop ? LOL Sorry you missed all the room sitting "fun" but heck if I had a choice between 11 hours in a skull rock room, or hanging out in WDW - you better believe you guys would have been sitting without me

Ace - Again - you pulled out that Yeti at the last minute, and I will not forget the effort you put into it!! Best of luck with your show - I want the video!!!

LadyDooley - I still did not eat the candy!!! Even though it was calling my name from the suitcase!!!! Thx for all the room sitting - I know how hard it was for me with one kid, but you have two tugging at you - Mom of the Year Award!!! LOL Can't wait until April!!! WOOT...

BabySymone - You were there with me when I thought we had no chance to go on - and you remained positive through it all - Heck you even broke a finger because you had them crossed so tight for us!!! You were not a part of this build, but you are one of our biggest cheerleaders, and you are a valued part of the Trivia Team - Thx for the

Keeping my fingers crossed for good news from VMK staff, but I said it before and I will say it again - hanging with all of my FRIENDS is reward enough for me

I Love You All
    Jo
    Last edited by Dumbogal; 02-26-2006 at 11:44 PM.
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

adisneyprincess is offline I'll be the next Disney Princess, you just wait and see
    I am so sorry I couldn't set in more, next time I'm going to kick all room mates out and take off work. Why is it that room mates what the computer when you're doing something important but don't want it when it's free and ready for their use. Gr
    I really am a Princess, hiding out in a not so fairy tale Life

The Eeyore Queen, the Lady with the list. The one the only Shayleen in VMK

805 Eeyores and growing

No worries girl - sometimes the real world gets in the way of the virtual world - It happens!!!

LOL
    Joanne
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

adisneyprincess is offline I'll be the next Disney Princess, you just wait and see
    LOL boy is that the true, talk about real life getting a hold on me today, I feel like I have to go to 100 different places
    I really am a Princess, hiding out in a not so fairy tale Life

The Eeyore Queen, the Lady with the list. The one the only Shayleen in VMK

805 Eeyores and growing

Friend for even more doors and keeping me positive on rebuilding the "idol hangout" maze!

too bad I rebuilt it with rare blue tables eh?

Thanks to Summer for being there and understanding my temper-tantrum after I saw the top ten award. We've been robbed in the worse way possible and you helped me keep cooler than I actually was.

Thanks to the team for their parts on the EE build, I'm completely livid right now that you all did not get the recognition you so deserve, so don't get mad, I'm mad enough for all of us!

Now Joey - Don't go scaring Summer away!!! She just joined us!!! LOL

Keep it cool brother...
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

King Tryton is offline What time does the 3 o'clock parade start?
    A "Thanks" goes to Dumbogal for gifting me my first Wanted Poster! I had kept missing that while on park quests.

ps. Don't forget the "tear key foot". LOL

Quote Originally Posted by King Tryton
    A "Thanks" goes to Dumbogal for gifting me my first Wanted Poster! I had kept missing that while on park quests.

ps. Don't forget the "tear key foot". LOL

I second that emotion!

Loves First Kiss!

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    Thanks to Summer for being there and understanding my temper-tantrum after I saw the top ten award. We've been robbed in the worse way possible and you helped me keep cooler than I actually was.
    Hey, no thanks are needed. I'm glad to be a part of the team & that's what team members & friends do -
    Don't worry Friend, I'm not scared yet!
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

Yet!!!

That is the main pooint here

Loves First Kiss!

Big Hugs and Thanks to Summer for my Narnia Teleporters!!!

You Rock girl!!!
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast