Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss VMK Quests! in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; The Tomorrowland Quest I promise will stump you! Even being the expert that I am (Self Proclaimed) I even had to ask a cast member and i even got six ...
    The Tomorrowland Quest I promise will stump you! Even being the expert that I am (Self Proclaimed) I even had to ask a cast member and i even got six stitch fast pass for it!
    Well I'll be hoho, It's the Blue Fairy

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

The ONE and only= Mickeywanna on VMK!!

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    so you win fast passes from the quests too? and you can go on all four?

lol, no silly the ppl at Stitch's Great Escape just gave them to me for no reason really?!?

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    if you're into this game, and you make it to the park, I totally recomend taking the quests and giong on the tour! The tour gal was great and she compensated nicely for a bad storm that sweeped through. She took us on rides, walked us through certain areas of the park, and she asked us trivia questions relating to the game and the park for sweet prizes (room prizes were the best ones on her tour), all while each of us had a head piece (we looked important!) so we could hear her perfectly while far away! It was something that I'd do again if I'm able to. And if having her as a FP for a group of like 16 wasn't good enough, we entered HM through some special door that had bells on the wall and stuff! She wouldn't let me take a pic though.

We ended the tour with a special quest that you take on the tour together, and got countless baseball like vmk cards, each with a code! It was fun and I recomend it, even if you don't play. (mail me the cards)

and I was impressed, some of the CM's knew disneybuff from the game, and others from in person lol! Hardcore dude.. I make an impression on Mandy myself, though she wanted to kick me off her tour cause I kept asking for the inferno that she doesn't have .

tip: make a charcter in the park... or two

He He, I make it a point to know my cast members. I know Jessica, Marisa, Callie (and her real boyfriend, wishesguy) Jaques, another Jessica, and so much more. Marisa is my favorite and Callie, because they give me cards when nobody is looking like the credits card. Muahaha!

And another reason to celebrate, I met Sorsha, and dznymagic while over this week. dznymagic is in retail managment over at the polynesian and she looks HOT! Her name is Michelle if you ever want to know!
    Last edited by disneybuff100; 08-04-2005 at 08:54 PM.

I love Fantasmic!

bluespidey is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by disneybuff100
    I did all three of them and I got every single one right! They were very hard for me even though I am a self proclaimed Walt Disney World Triviateer!! I got like 11 Prizes from that and It was soooooo Cool!!!
    h\do u know how to get the chair

bluespidey is offline A-Ticket holder
    do u know how to get everest chair plz

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    the ride car in episode 3 of Yeti Vision but the everest throne was in a ride-a-thon. The only way you can get them now is trade
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

King Tryton is offline What time does the 3 o'clock parade start?
    Quest Update from 03/23/06 trip. The Adventureland Quest brochure is no longer available in WDW VMK central! They are still giving out the cards if you have your own brochure. They are giving out the complete set of Adventureland cards including the Tent room / Lifestyle / Pirate throne which were only given as special prizes when on tour.

I met the producer for the newsletter and she said additional Quests will be added soon. She gave some details like the Pirate Quest will be back with all new "gear" not the old stuff.
    She also said to look for Quests to come out in other Parks ie. AK as they are building a new VMK store there.
    Also mentioned some big "NEW" surprises in the game near the end of the month......can you say new MAGIC.....maybe....

disneygurl213 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    So do u get different cards everytime u go? I just got back from my trip to MK (real lol)
    I did the tomorrowland,fantasyland,and frontierland quests, I got all of them right! anyway, I got "series one" of cards, and I got 19 cards... so can I get diff ones on my next trip?

The Magic still lives

King Tryton is offline What time does the 3 o'clock parade start?
    You can only get cards every 90 days if you are using an AP or Multiday tickets. If you use a daily pass you can get cards anytime. You got all of the currently available cards as listed above. More quests will be coming out soon! GL

disneygurl213 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I think its actually every 30 days

The Magic still lives

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Actually King is correct - it is every 90 days...
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    When I went to Magic Kingdom, we did the Tommorrowland quest, Froniterland quest, and Fantasyland quest. They didn't have the Adventureland quest or the Main Street quest. So we did all the quests plus we went to 4 out of 6 stores that if you buy something in it you will get a VMK prize (or if a CM is really nice, he/she will give it to you for free).
    This is what we got from the Tommorrowland quest-
    -Tommorrowland Rocketship Couch
    -Tommorrowland Teleportation Magic Spell (and people had said they stopped doing Teleportation in quests but we got it!)
    -Stitch's Tommorrowland Teleporter
    This is what we got from the Froniterland quest-
    -Froniterland Saddle Seats Sofa Brown
    -Froniterland Ace of Spade Carpet
    -Froniterland Cactus Armchair
    -Big Thunder Mountain Teleporter
    This is what we got from the Fantasyland quest-
    -Fantasyland Castle Retro Pin
    -Huntsman's Heartless Hamper
    -Prince Phillip's Briarstone
    This is what we got from the shops-
    -Golden Mickey Ears
    -Happiest Celebration on Earth Pin
    -Disneyland Retro Penny Press (Red I think the color is)
    (You could also get 2 posters from buying ride pictures, but we didn't go on those rides)
    And we got this FOR FREE-
    -Adventureland Safari Lifestyle Collection
    -Jungle Cruise Explorer's Tent Guest Room
    -Rhino Jungle Cruise Photo Safari Poster
    -Gorilla Jungle Cruise Photo Safari Poster
    -Adventureland Explorer's Safari Carpet
    -Adventureland Jungle Cruise Hippo Rug
    -Invisibility Magic Spell
    -Captain Nemo's Nautilus Chair
    -Virtual Magic Kingdom Credits (500 credits)
    -Disneyland Golden Show Designer Collection (Which included Gold Mickey's Phillarmagic chair, Gold Turnstile, Gold Penny Press, Gold Generator, and Gold Scoreboard, and Gold Room Divider
    That was all we got, and that was all they were giving out when we were there in late March/Early April!!!!!!!!!

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Wow - sounds like you have a few codes to enter!!!

Good for you - enjoy all your new goodies!!!

Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast