Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss VMK Quests! in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; What Is a VMK Quest? A Quest is a challenge that takes place in a real Disney Theme Park. You must follow clues to discover secrets that will "Unleash the ...
    Tampa is offline No longer in service

VMK Quests!

What Is a VMK Quest?
    A Quest is a challenge that takes place in a real Disney Theme Park. You must follow clues to discover secrets that will "Unleash the Magic" of VMK by giving secret codes to exclusive powers and prizes.

Print out a Quest at home and bring it with you on your next visit to Disneyland® park at Disneyland® Resort California or at the Magic Kingdom® Park at Walt Disney World® Resort Florida. Once you complete your in-park Quest, bring your completed form to VMK Central (it's marked on your Theme Park map) to get your secret codes and more. Some of the best and most rare rewards can ONLY be gotten this way. VMK Central is also a place where you can pick up new and different Quests with special rewards attached to each one. (In case you forget to bring a Quest from home, you can always get one here.)

Explore Adventureland. Discover the mysteries of the Haunted Mansion. See Disney Theme Parks in a whole new way as you play these fun-filled games and add even more magic to your VMK experience!

I really didn't have time to attempt to complete one of these when I was in WDW, but man.. I regret it! Has anyone tried yet? And if so, have you won/found any awesome codes?! I'll be sure to take advantage of this by next trip!

snuggie is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I know the quests have different things.

the jungle tent room
    haunted mansion room

and items that are VMK quest exclusive

I will have to go to the VMK site to find the rest of the info.

I did all three of them and I got every single one right! They were very hard for me even though I am a self proclaimed Walt Disney World Triviateer!! I got like 11 Prizes from that and It was soooooo Cool!!!
    Well I'll be hoho, It's the Blue Fairy

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

The ONE and only= Mickeywanna on VMK!!

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    anyone remember when Tampa's friends were real people and not in an online game?

yeah, neither do i!

I had friends?!

Quote Originally Posted by disneybuff100
    I did all three of them and I got every single one right! They were very hard for me even though I am a self proclaimed Walt Disney World Triviateer!! I got like 11 Prizes from that and It was soooooo Cool!!!

I've yet to look at or print the lists.. I'll probably check tonight though..

good stuff buff!

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    Sounds interesting

april is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hey Tampa,

I will be your friend! With everything going on in the world today, happiness is all that matters!!! On-line or not!

snuggie is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Actually I have run across Tampa more in VMK than here!!

you should try it sometime Grumpydude--it is a blast!!

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    Tampa I was there when you got the 240K

congrats

I was 4th

not too bad for a beginner

aaww man! How come we're not friends on there yet?

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    you disappeared before I got to say hi
    '
    and some dude was talking to ya

i didnt want to interupt

rvastro is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I went to Magic Kingdom last night after work and did two of the in park Quests. Out of a total of 18 questions, I got 17 correct . I could not understand the last question on the Adventureland Quest (plus it was dark when I was looking). The CM pointed out the incorrect answer and told me the number to multiply by. I gave the correct answer right away and I guess caught him by surprise by my math skills (sometimes lack there of). I got 6 virual prizes and a VMK wristband. Forgot to mention--some really strange looks from other park guests; but who cares--it was a lot of fun and IMO that is what Disney is all about

Thanks fellas, I'm primed up and ready to go Quest'n!

will I be able to do all four quests? Tomorrowland, Adventureland, Fantasyland and Frontierland?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast